Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I get emails from the AD

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,590 Founders Club
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    Lol I forgot you had a fat chick as your ad.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,020 Founders Club

Baseman said:

TruBlu will never step foot in Husky Stadium again

You never know when someone is going to jump on your back and choke you.
    If we’re bashing having some one jump on your back and strangle you from behind as a guilty pleasure then I’m outta here.
    I remember my bashing having someone jump on your back and strangle you from behind as a guilty pleasure phase.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Baseman said:

Was he pushed down the stairs?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,685 Founders Club
    I thought the poast would include tit pics
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    Baseman said:

MelloDawg said:

Pulled my 500k donation that was scheduled next week. I will donate when this program starts giving a shit. Football has way to many dead weights on the staff and the fact that Jimmy gave them 2 year extensions before the season is when he lost me. Basketball is an absolute mess and no clue how they get that program back on track. Coaching staff probably won’t talk to me anymore but I could care less. This is unacceptable and I won’t contribute to it

No wonder we suck at recruiting, you're like the 4th guy on HH that's pulled their $500,000 donation commitment. That's $2 million that could have gone for bags for Ebuka and JTT.

The math checks out

I was gonna donate 50 to Jen on only fans but it's invite only
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    TommySQC said:

Baseman said:

Don't know. He wouldn't elaborate it was so bad
  • LogisticsLogistics Member Posts: 114

Husky Stadium Returning to Full Capacity This Fall

Husky Football - the way it should be - is back. This September, when the Huskies return to Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium, so will the fans - at full capacity.

bullshit

I need to keep up
    I flew Delta + recently. It was good, I don’t understand all the hate for it.
    Delta better than United by a lot. Still ‘twash as fuck. @Logistics ?
    Delta has a GOOD product. As for United, I personally will never fly on them. Last time I set foot on a United plane was 15 years ago. Fuck those guysm.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    TommySQC said:

Baseman said:

Sorry, Boyz, Husky fans just don’t bring it like they used to in the good old days.

Enjoyed the closing and re-opening of the Mistake on Montlake . . . Plenty of great seats available at face value.

RETAKE MONTLAKE!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

TommySQC said:

Baseman said:

Sorry, Boyz, Husky fans just don’t bring it like they used to in the good old days.

Enjoyed the closing and re-opening of the Mistake on Montlake . . . Plenty of great seats available at face value.

RETAKE MONTLAKE!
    "Your" version of Sark gave up the punt return record in Husky Stadium in a 38-3 game and then ditched "you" for FSU who decided they were done competing in football.

We don't bring it? We're your bosses in Portland. If you losers can even make it there.

You dropped out of Beavlet so you're probably getting paid to not pump gas with a Western Oregon degree.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    You were a student at UW when they went 0-12?

Did they ever bea
    haie said:

trublue said:

TommySQC said:

Baseman said:

RETAKE MONTLAKE!
    "Your" version of Sark gave up the punt return record in Husky Stadium in a 38-3 game and then ditched "you" for FSU who decided they were done competing in football.

We don't bring it? We're your bosses in Portland. If you losers can even make it there.

You dropped out of Beavlet so you're probably getting paid to not pump gas with a Western Oregon degree.
    You’re hilarious. Thought you were talking about UW football.

You can only talk about the two games the Huskies have won in the last 16.

Class of 2010? Oregon won every game when you were a student there. You have the wonderful memory of losing to the Cougs to cap off the 0-12 season.

Hang on to the memory of those two wins.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

You were a student at UW when they went 0-12?

Did they ever bea

haie said:

trublue said:

TommySQC said:

Baseman said:

RETAKE MONTLAKE!

You’re hilarious. Thought you were talking about UW football.

You can only talk about the two games the Huskies have won in the last 16.

Class of 2010? Oregon won every game when you were a student there. You have the wonderful memory of losing to the Cougs to cap off the 0-12 season.

Hang on to the memory of those two wins.

😆

70-21 and 38-3? Yes, yes I will.

I didn't give a fuck about Oregon in 2010, or prior. I cared about the fact that UW made a shit hire and I was walking down the Ave and saw "Sark Burgers" and all this bullshit for a coach that was Pete Carroll's wing man and knew fuckall about running a program.

Only a dumb fuck, bandwagon 12 loser from Oregon wouldn't understand this.