Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

“We yield our rights to a Government”

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited June 2021 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Joe made the comments during his press briefing where he screamed at some woman and took time out to lay his jacket on the ground.

Joe Biden: You heard me say this before, again and again. I’m going to keep saying it. What’s that idea. We don’t derive our rights from the government. We possess them because we’re born. Period. And we yield them to a government.

I speak Dementia, We don't derive our rights from the government. He says we are born with them others say they are granted by God. Tomato tomatoe. We do in fact yield them as 2020 showed. What isn't clear is if Joe thinks that was a good idea because he's a bumbling retard

I suspect he does think its good. His record would indicate that
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    Founders Club
    hardhat said:
    This is so beyond the fucking pale
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:
    Private business. I appreciate that Linkedin tries to keep the main page as political free as possible but I do not support any private business kowtowing to China. (SWIDT)

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    hardhat said:
    Your China is full of censorship tweet of the day
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,077
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I don’t recall personally yielding them.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Speaking of linkedin, the one button apply feature is a great way to get three job searches a week for UI. In about 5 minutes. Allegedly.

My resume basically says I am old as fuck and know it all and in some cultures elders are revered for their knowledge and if you want mine you're going to have to pay. A guy actually bit a couple days ago and we set up a call for today. 15 minutes past the time I get a message that he is running late. I told him not to worry about it I'm out.

Be on time or fuck off. Rule 1

Have you thought of suing him for opportunity cost of wasting your time?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

Speaking of linkedin, the one button apply feature is a great way to get three job searches a week for UI. In about 5 minutes. Allegedly.

My resume basically says I am old as fuck and know it all and in some cultures elders are revered for their knowledge and if you want mine you're going to have to pay. A guy actually bit a couple days ago and we set up a call for today. 15 minutes past the time I get a message that he is running late. I told him not to worry about it I'm out.

Have you thought of suing him for opportunity cost of wasting your time?
    Let me check with my attorney, Lionel Hutzky
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    America has sold out to China, but @HHusky is glad Biden is focused on Russia.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Take him seriously, not literally.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Time is a racist construct. Bigot.