Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,817 Founders Club
    Wasted in this wasteland.

Main board worthy IMO

• LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323

He really will opt out at some point. The Ducks won’t get the dominant year from him they expect.

You're thinking about this like he's a Washington player. Oregon is allowed to have nice things. If he were a Husky, we'd be dooging hard only to read about his career-ending gas pumping injury.
    He’s going to be like Nick Bosa and Clowney. Go thru the motions and any injury at all will make him opt out.
    NGL if i was a year away from life changing money i'd mail it in too...
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,817 Founders Club

He really will opt out at some point. The Ducks won’t get the dominant year from him they expect.

You're thinking about this like he's a Washington player. Oregon is allowed to have nice things. If he were a Husky, we'd be dooging hard only to read about his career-ending gas pumping injury.
    He’s going to be like Nick Bosa and Clowney. Go thru the motions and any injury at all will make him opt out.
    I can't wait for guys to opt out after the loss that puts a team out of the 128 team playoff
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Beat Washington. NOTHING ELSE matters!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited June 2021
    LB_33 said:

NGL if i was a year away from life changing money i'd mail it in too...
    I’m not blaming him, but either he’s not playing every game unless Oregon makes the playoffs. And they won’t do that, so I’m guessing he opts out either when TSIO or when he tweaks an ankle.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,852 Swaye's Wigwam