Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I have monies.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

Sources said:

Sources said:

Sources said:

OpEx cycle and inflation talks smashing AMC. oof

So smashed it's still above $50
    Down 7% even after the post-Fed rally, and if you're keeping score at home, which apparently you're not, there are 2 days left
    Oh no a memestock in a historic short squeeze is down 7% due to naked shorting with fake shares!!! Better sell!!!

Are you new?
    "historic" "naked shorting"

do you think you're on reddit?

AMC might moon, but it won't be this week. Not that hard to understand, for some.
    Youre the one posting about a 7% drop in a stock that has experienced 50% drops and increases in the same fucking week

Hth Jim Cramer wannabe
    You’re losing your shit over a general observation I made, about a topic you don’t understand. At least you’re consistent
    I understand it better than you do, you made that obvious.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

I'm actually reading a thread filled with Pack the Fudge and PGOS advice.

If he followed my advice hed have been up 2 grand and couldve sold, or continued to see how the AMC situation will play out. Im holding til $100

You should've kept your ATOS!
    I should haven't clicked buy in the first place.
    Ill be the winner here
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,316
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,316
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wow. I didn't realize @RaceBannon was that big of a fan of PGOS and Fudgie's financial advise.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

If you followed my advice you’d be up over 400% on the year. So yeah. Have a nice day.

nvda up from 707 to 750 today. Calls are printing. ATOS 3.85 to 5.11. AMC way up. Fuck off. You only need to hit the lottery once.
  • Options

Sources said:

Sources said:

Sources said:

Sources said:

Down 7% even after the post-Fed rally, and if you're keeping score at home, which apparently you're not, there are 2 days left
    Oh no a memestock in a historic short squeeze is down 7% due to naked shorting with fake shares!!! Better sell!!!

Are you new?

AMC might moon, but it won't be this week. Not that hard to understand, for some.
    Youre the one posting about a 7% drop in a stock that has experienced 50% drops and increases in the same fucking week

Hth Jim Cramer wannabe
    You’re losing your shit over a general observation I made, about a topic you don’t understand. At least you’re consistent
    Oh no a very volatile security closed 4 dollars less than it did the day before! The end is near!
    And it’s up 10%+ today. It’s hard.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Sources said:

Sources said:

Sources said:

Sources said:

Are you new?

Hth Jim Cramer wannabe
    Oh no a very volatile security closed 4 dollars less than it did the day before! The end is near!
    How will AMC ever recover from losing Feeney and Littleton?

Fucking doog investment logic
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

If you followed my advice you’d be up over 400% on the year. So yeah. Have a nice day.

I tuned into Wall Street earlier this week and then remembered that I hate the ending. I'm a big Gekko guy. If your going to be master of the universe then fuck the rules. And you don't get caught in real life unless the economy crashes and your ponzi folds

People forget that the SEC thought Maddoff was a good guy until they didn't
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

I tuned into Wall Street earlier this week and then remembered that I hate the ending. I'm a big Gekko guy. If your going to be master of the universe then fuck the rules. And you don't get caught in real life unless the economy crashes and your ponzi folds

Chip Kelly folded this into his own manifesto
  • Options

Sources said:

Sources said:

Sources said:

Sources said:

Are you new?

Hth Jim Cramer wannabe
    How will AMC ever recover from losing Feeney and Littleton?

Fucking doog investment logic
    I laffed
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Gekko, unlike Maddoff was a hero and all about the little guy.

"In my book you either do it right or you get eliminated. In the last seven deals that I've been involved with, there were 2.5 million stockholders who have made a pretax profit of 12 billion dollars. (Loud applause from attending stockholders). Thank you. I am not a destroyer of companies. I am a liberator of them!

"The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA."

Gordon Gekko would Stop the Steal and MAGA.

Madoff was the steal
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes I do make a difference between a ponzi guy who should be shot and an insider trader doing everything he can to win
  • Options
    Founders Club

Yes I do make a difference between a ponzi guy who should be shot and an insider trader doing everything he can to win

Case closed
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,891

How I see myself as an investor

How others see me as an investor

• Options
    Founders Club
    Amc is down 5%. Time to liquidate the portfolio
  • Options
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m riding with the new age investors like PGOS and Backpacker over the old guard.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2021

I’m riding with the new age investors like PGOS and Backpacker over the old guard.

Id rather die than make 8% annually in index funds