Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tequila, Tailgater....damn glad your here! Kim, you fucked up chimp.

2»

Comments

• Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bring good scissors. Mine suck. And your cape. My hair looks like a mushroom. Been wearing hat for 3 weeks. If anyone can save my head it's you

Seriously who provides you with your pills? I want what PLSS is on. Be the funnest trip ever.
    For the funnest trip ever, I'd page Harv.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Dardanus said:

Bring good scissors. Mine suck. And your cape. My hair looks like a mushroom. Been wearing hat for 3 weeks. If anyone can save my head it's you

Seriously who provides you with your pills? I want what PLSS is on. Be the funnest trip ever.
    For the funnest trip ever, I'd page Harv.
    Bullshit! Do you see what PLSS poasts? Whatever drugs he's on I guarantee you it will be the most wild night of your life.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,750
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited March 2014

LawDawg1 said:

Posters are leaving in waves Kimberly and you passively let it happen because of your feminino ego.  Clls

Ugh, passively? I'd say he actively fucked it up.....
    Leave it to a stuffy lawdoog like yourself to turn this into a semantics thread. Actively? Sure lawdawg I guess he actively ruined dawgman and is taking a passive approach towards it's demise. However, he passively let Samek's website erode, if he actively did he would have done something to actively turn it around. Kim is so passively cock sure that he thinks he can just kick his feet up, do what he wants and his chargees will never revolt. Psychologically and physically it's his passive behavior that has ruined it.

You happy? I'm sure compromise isn't in your vocabulary. But there a few words in mine...Toss off lawdawg and your kind, you stuffy cunt you! Now back to your game of chess and your faggy game of polo. I'm an equestrianite, come ride with me. I'll make sure your cute mare "Mercedes" comes back without her cowgirl
    if we're going to start knocking faggy chess and faggy polo, then I'm fucking out!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

LawDawg1 said:

Posters are leaving in waves Kimberly and you passively let it happen because of your feminino ego.  Clls

Ugh, passively? I'd say he actively fucked it up.....
    Leave it to a stuffy lawdoog like yourself to turn this into a semantics thread. Actively? Sure lawdawg I guess he actively ruined dawgman and is taking a passive approach towards it's demise. However, he passively let Samek's website erode, if he actively did he would have done something to actively turn it around. Kim is so passively cock sure that he thinks he can just kick his feet up, do what he wants and his chargees will never revolt. Psychologically and physically it's his passive behavior that has ruined it.

You happy? I'm sure compromise isn't in your vocabulary. But there a few words in mine...Toss off lawdawg and your kind, you stuffy cunt you! Now back to your game of chess and your faggy game of polo. I'm an equestrianite, come ride with me. I'll make sure your cute mare "Mercedes" comes back without her cowgirl
    if we're going to start knocking faggy chess and faggy polo, then I'm fucking out!
    I'm an equestrianite, come ride with me.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

I'll pass

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

I'll pass

whoosh?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Hahaha holy fuck dude how many painkillers do you take on a daily basis?
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,894
    Standard Supporter

Nobody deserves pain and suffering more than you.

What about Hitler?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    koopdog said:

dnc said:

Bored's over, PLSS wins

The bored was pretty sucky without BiggusHarv and we needed someone to step up. Then BOOM! here comes PLSS for the win!
    Crisped

Wonder if maor_tim changed his mind before *poof*?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I love these kind of thread bumps.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Soind's like he Chinned it.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,513
    Founders Club

How the fuck have I never seen this? This might be my favorite PLSS quote ever.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

How the fuck have I never seen this? This might be my favorite PLSS quote ever.
    What about that one quote from J, you know which one im talking about, that one that was kinda funny, uh, ummmm J?