Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This place..

124»

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Tell me what OSU and Corvallis were like back in the early 70’s.

Tell me all about Dee Andros and his problem with black athletes.

Are you black?
    “P.S. K can’t leave for any reasons to do with UW nor Petersen. Crazy most here don’t know why he actually left Seattle.”
    I have no clue what you're doing.

I have no idea who Dee Andros is or why I should care. Apparently this guy -- I'm making a leap Andros is/was a man -- has (present tense) a problem with black athletes.

Not knowing where you're going with this, I asked a simple question. Are you black? You said you were an athlete. Andros, allegedly, has some rub with black athletes.

Fair, simple question.

The Great Pumpkin.

Staff, please delete this. Limp Dick Duck still has nightmares over what this man did to him fifty years ago, worse than what he experienced in Autzen Stadium in the mid-late '80s. So awful, not even Francis Ford Coppola would dare make a movie about what happened.
  • Options
    trublue said:

Were you bullied as a child

Sources said:

trublue said:

I was under the misunderstanding that this was a board to discuss sports, not the academic stature of the institution,

If you want to talk about the academics, you’ll get no argument.

Seems like you’re shifting the goalposts.

I was responding to Sources . . . “ . . . the why do they have a shitty program?”

Seriously, people don’t know why Coach K left Seattle and Sark was a former head coach of the Huskies?

Remember Nick Holt? How did Sark get him away from USC? Persuasiveness and $$$$.

How did Sark get Wilcox, Sirmon and Lupoi away from Tennessee and Cal respectively to blow up Cal’s stellar class two weeks before LOI day (and get Shaq Thompson) as a bonus? Persuasiveness and $$$$.

Everybody knew Sark was boozing and whoring with his young staff after they arrived and during his tenure after the young guns arrived.

How did Sark get hired by USC based on what he accomplished at UW?

He’s very persuasive and he was part of Pete Carroll’s staff; They didn’t do their due diligence. They have a history of terrible hires, other than Pete Carroll, who was their third choice.

Classic Sark: After he was fired by USC for his drinking “problem”, tweets between Danny Shelton and Shaq Thompson words to the effect: some things never change.

Now why do you think Coach K left UW, besides the fact that their fanbase cares way more; they have the Longhorn network; and I’m sure he’ll make (unverified) way more than Washington would be willing to pay him.

Now, fuck off and quit wasting my time with your ignorance.

What does any of that have to do with your program being shitty?
    Another genius weighs in.

I’d worry about your program if I were you, Doog.
    Like you were bullied at Oregon State in the early 70s and Autzen Stadium in the mid/late 80's?
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Nice to see you finally expanded your knowledge about OSU football.
  • Options
    trublue said:

Nice to see you finally expanded your knowledge about OSU football.

You still haven't explained how the football coach traumatized you. He told the black player to shave, just like he told the white players. The New York Yankees don't allow facial hair today, BTW

Are you black? Did you have facial hair?