Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

States will start cutting off federal unemployment benefits this week

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,229
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The enhanced UI benefits are by far the least costly part of the trillions of dollars given to donors after the democrats fucked the economy and cost everyone their job

And its the first to go. Fuck that. I don't care if it is an incentive not to work. The state told people they can't work. Let it play out and we can all start flipping burgers when it runs out

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,477
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Yep and if you listen or watch any rat media, Headboard and that idiot biden are taking credit for "turning the economy around". This after they lied to the American public and said that it WASN'T the free stay at home money that was keeping people at home instead of going back to work.

Rats love being lied to.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,270
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The enhanced UI benefits are by far the least costly part of the trillions of dollars given to donors after the democrats fucked the economy and cost everyone their job

And its the first to go. Fuck that. I don't care if it is an incentive not to work. The state told people they can't work. Let it play out and we can all start flipping burgers when it runs out

The UI benefits had a small line item cost, but a huge unintended consequences cost to the economy as well as probably permanent cost to people’s souls.

Gas station I drive by on my way to work has had a help wanted sign on the marquee for 2 months on it now. Started at $17/hour, it’s up to $21 now.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like a mean thing to do.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,180

Sounds like a mean thing to do.

It's not orange.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    FUCK! Mom says it’s time to get a job again
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Best to be on the front end of that curve.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,270
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

The UI benefits had a small line item cost, but a huge unintended consequences cost to the economy as well as probably permanent cost to people’s souls.

Gas station I drive by on my way to work has had a help wanted sign on the marquee for 2 months on it now. Started at $17/hour, it’s up to $21 now.
    I'd like to see a day where teachers have to show up to work to get paid and we have bake sales for gas pumpers

Or something
    Need those hvac systems first.I’m sure they are being built as wel speak.