Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden Admin promises cyber attacks are here to stay!

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Expect them to intensify.

@PurpleThrobber, can we get a projection of the value of this new revenue stream assuming the standard 10% off the top?

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/06/commerce-secretary-raimondo-cyberattacks-are-here-to-stay-will-intensify/

Comments

• Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He can promise it because it's part of the next plan now that the 'worldwide death plauge'' is fizzling out.

Control of food and energy is next. Already could not buy hamburger at Costco yesterday. No warning, just gone.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,131
    Standard Supporter
    89ute said:

He can promise it because it's part of the next plan now that the 'worldwide death plauge'' is fizzling out.

Control of food and energy is next. Already could not buy hamburger at Costco yesterday. No warning, just gone.

Baby Back Ribs were $5.49 a pound yesterday at Costco up from between $3.39 to $3.99 last year. Settled for Brats last night with a shrimp salad.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    I heard that Trump was Russia’s buttboy and that Biden was gonna be real tough on Putin. Has Joe asked about the Russian bounties yet?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You can’t just stop them with a magic wand or flip of a switch
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

Baby Back Ribs were $5.49 a pound yesterday at Costco up from between $3.39 to $3.99 last year. Settled for Brats last night with a shrimp salad.
    Can’t afford $1.50 more per pound? I realize some here are poor, but JFC. Sounds like some of you are surfing in THIS economy.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

89ute said:

Don’t leave us hangin

What kind of dressing?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

89ute said:

Don’t leave us hangin

What kind of dressing?
    1000 island. Duh.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

Can’t afford $1.50 more per pound? I realize some here are poor, but JFC. Sounds like some of you are surfing in THIS economy.
    *suffering.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,418
    Founders Club

89ute said:

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,668
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

89ute said:

Almost a 40% increase and probably amounts to another $15 per package because of how many racks you get at Costco. That is not insignificant.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2021

89ute said:

Almost a 40% increase and probably amounts to another $15 per package because of how many racks you get at Costco. That is not insignificant.
    Lol. It’s not insignificant if you’re poor. Imagine not getting what you want for dinner because of $15
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,131
    Standard Supporter

89ute said:

Lol. It’s not insignificant of your poor. Imagine not getting what you want for dinner because of $15
    Ribs are an elastic demand item for me. I just substituted another pork product. The JBS cyber attack impacted major retailers that used JBS like Costco. Ribs will be back to a more normal price in a week or two.

Then its the Billy Bones Sauce. By far the best sauce I've had.

• Options
    Founders Club

89ute said:

Lol. It’s not insignificant if you’re poor. Imagine not getting what you want for dinner because of $15
    That's one item. Spread that across a month of meals. You should hope this is something that people are feeling because it will get Dems voted out quickly. Those are the votes that matter, not yours.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

That's one item. Spread that across a month of meals. You should hope this is something that people are feeling because it will get Dems voted out quickly. Those are the votes that matter, not yours.
    People are feeling it, but $15 to go with brats over ribs? That will annoy me. But I’m not eating fucking brats when I want ribs because of $15
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2021

89ute said:

I don’t vote for Dems no matter what the price of ribs are. Because I don’t vote by being lead by the nose.
  • Options
    Founders Club

89ute said:

I don’t vote for Dems no matter what the price of ribs are. Because I don’t vote by being lead by the nose.
    Congrats. There are a lot of people out there who need to feel it in their wallet to realize they voted wrong.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101
    edited June 2021

89ute said:

Lol. It’s not insignificant of your poor. Imagine not getting what you want for dinner because of $15
    Ribs are an elastic demand item for me. I just substituted another pork product. The JBS cyber attack impacted major retailers that used JBS like Costco. Ribs will be back to a more normal price in a week or two.

Then its the Billy Bones Sauce. By far the best sauce I've had.

There this Pineapple BBQ sauce available at Trader Joe's right now that is fucking money. Mrs. Throbber v2.0 is big into the chicken breasts...which to me taste like dried cardboard (more of a leg/thigh guy myself...love me some dark meat, you know?).

This shit is amazing. You have to deal with the mask stink eye from all the faggot progressives running up and down the aisle in their face diapers but worth it.