Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Human already cb'd him to UW
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • MaceothecatMaceothecat Member Posts: 47
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    is UW still recruiting Micah? this is from the usc 247 Chris Trevino.

Overall, Banuelos said the highlight of the visit was talking with Riley.

"Just how Coach Riley was explaining the reason he chose his staff because each one of them were just like family to him," he said. "He underlines how this program is built off of family. He also told me that he’s a very transparent man. He never puts on an act. He’s the same person on and off the field."

All these things led to a strong statement by the junior when asked where USC now stands in his recruitment.

"To be honest, right now USC is number one for me," he said.

Banuelos, who Washington leads for in the Crystal Ball projections, said he doesn't have a timeline for a commitment, but that he'll be taking his time with the process. He is scheduled to take a visit to Oregon next weekend. He expects to return to USC.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

"Just how Coach Riley was explaining the reason he chose his staff because each one of them were just like family to him," he said. "He underlines how this program is built off of family. He also told me that he’s a very transparent man. He never puts on an act. He’s the same person on and off the field."

All these things led to a strong statement by the junior when asked where USC now stands in his recruitment.

Banuelos, who Washington leads for in the Crystal Ball projections, said he doesn't have a timeline for a commitment, but that he'll be taking his time with the process. He is scheduled to take a visit to Oregon next weekend. He expects to return to USC.

While our other coaches have been fairly active on Twitter, I've seen almost nothing from Huff. I think he's checked out and keeping him around is going to cost us.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,957
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Huff is a great recruiter.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,060
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

While our other coaches have been fairly active on Twitter, I've seen almost nothing from Huff. I think he's checked out and keeping him around is going to cost us.
    I noticed that too. Where’s the green egg??
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

If that's the deal for Huff then that's pretty sad. He should be thinking I got a bunch of highly rated dudes that I scouted, recruited, and have been working with for years. We have almost certainly better offensive minds/schemes to get to work with. So if that isn't motivation enough then he's become a limp dick bitch. Maybe he always was, but I always thought he had more to offer than that.

What would u think could cause him to possibly be checked out ? He didn't have to stay around if hes sad without Jimmy or something gay like that.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,957
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

If that's the deal for Huff then that's pretty sad. He should be thinking I got a bunch of highly rated dudes that I scouted, recruited, and have been working with for years. We have almost certainly better offensive minds/schemes to get to work with. So if that isn't motivation enough then he's become a limp dick bitch. Maybe he always was, but I always thought he had more to offer than that.

What would u think could cause him to possibly be checked out ? He didn't have to stay around if hes sad without Jimmy or something gay like that.
    Probably couldn’t get another comparable job.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Dated a Colombian girl once whose abuelita made the best bunuelos.

Good sign.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Never heard of him

He any good?
  • coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Lightning finally hit the ground… ride’s over boys
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    talk about a show me the money final 3. NIL is killing college football. I'm about ready to tap out
  • OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 583
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

talk about a show me the money final 3. NIL is killing college football. I'm about ready to tap out

No, but it’s killing uw.
  • sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 766
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Is OreDawg the same guy at Oregon Dawg from DM days?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    OreDawg said:

No, but it’s killing uw.
    we just got the #7 DL in the country
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

OreDawg said:

No, but it’s killing uw.
    we just got the #7 DL in the country
    For now…