Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

For Those Wondering Why I'm Persona Non Grata

TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
Back in October/November when it was painfully evident that Sark was a goner, I started posting over here. One night, I got a post deleted by "the leadership" in a "what's good for business" move under the guise that I was hijacking a thread. I started a topic one night that literally expressed the shock that I had a post deleted (which basically was one of the first posts I'd had deleted in 8-10 years posting over there).

Later that night, I got a PM that paraphrasing said that if I was going to take the opinions of "the leadership," mock them, and cause problems, that it'd be better if I left. At that point, I hadn't done a single thing to mock, cause problems, or take opinions ever elsewhere. In fact, the ONLY thing that I had done at that point was provide FACTS tied to Sark not being the answer (which as we know now, is a major taboo around those parts).

My response back was to say that I didn't mock anywhere and to provide evidence that I had and that in fact, the ONLY thing he could even take in that direction was that I expressed shock at getting a post deleted, and in so doing, while acknowledging why that person would have done it, that I completely disagreed with it. I also expressed that there's nothing anywhere that says that I couldn't visit other websites and talk Husky Football with MY OPINIONS. And moreover, called out the fact that the problem this person had with me was that it was becoming painfully obvious that Sark wasn't the answer given that EVERYBODY was talking about it and that I could see why the Athletic Department wouldn't be too happy about the discussion happening and would want "the leadership" to silence the discussion (which BTW is what is happening now with Romar - it's a case of deja vu).

The response back I got was borderline comical. It cited "legal" getting involved in the past with "a few" and that things wouldn't end well for those involved with anybody tied to that. Included typical cryptic BS. Also said that "the leadership" had no clue what the AD thought and that the only conversations with them were tied to setting up interviews ... which is ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT.

I'm not one to get disrespectful to people. I have my opinions and will communicate them ... but will do so in a respectful manner ... even with you fucking assholes here. However, I'll be damned if I let someone threaten me or try to push me around.

In the following few months, I can't count how many times "the leadership" has tried to put words into my posts that I never said in any way, shape, or form. It's been clear that the goal from them has been to paint me as a lunatic 1% and discredit me as much as possible. So for those that wonder or ask why I even bother anymore, it's because I'll be damned if I let them get away with degrading my name.

Unfortunately for them, most people see through their bullshit. I can't begin to tell you how many people I've talked to that see right through it. While I've been painted as this person that has gone off the deep end, most people see that I've never changed my viewpoint, treated people with disrespect, etc. at any point in time. Every person I've talked to doesn't want to see me go but understands why I've had enough.

It's not rocket science why so many people are over here now. When you get someone like Passion posting over here, you know you fucked up a site. While Tailgater and I have had differing opinions over time, I respect the fact that he's got his opinions and is willing to talk about topics.

What you really are seeing at this point is a board that is being dominated by "the leadership" and what they feel are "best for business" ... whatever ... I've dropped my account. I'm sure I'll be perma-banned for either a posting I make over there or probably for this post whenever "the leadership" comes over here and reads this.

Sorry for the Tequilla long fucking post ... but today seems like a good day to let at least this skeleton out of the closet.

Comments

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    GRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............

Who fucking cares. This isn't gossip girls.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    dnc said:

They are so far beyond help over there it's not even worth trying anymore. Like EdwinUW, those condescending pricks don't live in society's real world.

I almost forgot about one of the biggest fucktards of all time and that infamous quote.

What I find the most amusing is that most of the people that have been taken to task are some of the smarter people incapable of just being told what to think.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    I will never degrade tequilla
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
    Meh. Kim's doing fine without you. According to their "Users Online" counter they never have less than 4000 subscribers online at once. Those things always tell the truth.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    edited February 2014
    Tequilla said:

Back in October/November when it was painfully evident that Sark was a goner, I started posting over here. One night, I got a post deleted by "the leadership" in a "what's good for business" move under the guise that I was hijacking a thread. I started a topic one night that literally expressed the shock that I had a post deleted (which basically was one of the first posts I'd had deleted in 8-10 years posting over there).

Later that night, I got a PM that paraphrasing said that if I was going to take the opinions of "the leadership," mock them, and cause problems, that it'd be better if I left. At that point, I hadn't done a single thing to mock, cause problems, or take opinions ever elsewhere. In fact, the ONLY thing that I had done at that point was provide FACTS tied to Sark not being the answer (which as we know now, is a major taboo around those parts).

My response back was to say that I didn't mock anywhere and to provide evidence that I had and that in fact, the ONLY thing he could even take in that direction was that I expressed shock at getting a post deleted, and in so doing, while acknowledging why that person would have done it, that I completely disagreed with it. I also expressed that there's nothing anywhere that says that I couldn't visit other websites and talk Husky Football with MY OPINIONS. And moreover, called out the fact that the problem this person had with me was that it was becoming painfully obvious that Sark wasn't the answer given that EVERYBODY was talking about it and that I could see why the Athletic Department wouldn't be too happy about the discussion happening and would want "the leadership" to silence the discussion (which BTW is what is happening now with Romar - it's a case of deja vu).

The response back I got was borderline comical. It cited "legal" getting involved in the past with "a few" and that things wouldn't end well for those involved with anybody tied to that. Included typical cryptic BS. Also said that "the leadership" had no clue what the AD thought and that the only conversations with them were tied to setting up interviews ... which is ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT.

I'm not one to get disrespectful to people. I have my opinions and will communicate them ... but will do so in a respectful manner that utilizes every word ever written on a page and requires more than 3 hours to dedicate per post I write ... even with you fucking assholes here. However, I'll be damned if I let someone threaten me or try to push me around.

In the following few months, I can't count how many times "the leadership" has tried to put words into my posts that I never said in any way, shape, or form. It's been clear that the goal from them has been to paint me as a lunatic 1% and discredit me as much as possible. So for those that wonder or ask why I even bother anymore, it's because I'll be damned if I let them get away with degrading my name.

Unfortunately for them, most people see through their bullshit. I can't begin to tell you how many people I've talked to that see right through it. While I've been painted as this person that has gone off the deep end, most people see that I've never changed my viewpoint, treated people with disrespect, etc. at any point in time. Every person I've talked to doesn't want to see me go but understands why I've had enough.

It's not rocket science why so many people are over here now. When you get someone like Passion posting over here, you know you fucked up a site. While Tailgater and I have had differing opinions over time, I respect the fact that he's got his opinions and is willing to talk about topics.

What you really are seeing at this point is a board that is being dominated by "the leadership" and what they feel are "best for business" ... whatever ... I've dropped my account. I'm sure I'll be perma-banned for either a posting I make over there or probably for this post whenever "the leadership" comes over here and reads this.

Sorry for the Tequilla long fucking post ... but today seems like a good day to let at least this skeleton out of the closet.

fixed
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    They're probably as real as all of Obama's twitter followers.

Tequila, why are you poasting this? Is kim taking shots at you on the boreds or something?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    One more thing. So many words, and while you hinted that you being whipped over there for posting shit over here, you didn't amplify on that.

Frankly, not to be a dick, the rest of your soap opera is somewhat boring. You're not the first and you won't be the last. Yeah, he's a dick and a fucking poser - everyone gets that.

What I was hoping to get from your novel was tangible evidence that the fucker is over here perusing ours posts. That would be good shit to share. Then we'd know we have the little fucker on a string. The rest of the story is internet drama. No big deal, and this isn't the forum for a Braveheart response to your courage and conviction.

Again, no offense meant.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

They're probably as real as all of Obama's twitter followers.

Tequila, why are you poasting this? Is kim taking shots at you on the boreds or something?

Right now, both Kim and Ektard are taking shots and then when I respond, they bury my posts if it makes them look bad ... or if it gets to the point of them looking bad eventually, then they retroactively destroy.

What I posted initially though has nothing to do with the present ... that was more or less a paraphrasing of something I was sent back in November.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Stop capitalizing words in your posts or you're GONE! That's almost as annoying as Kim writing in the form of questions and answers.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited February 2014
    Have you considered taking off the gloves and rolling?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,073 Founders Club

早在 10 月或 11 月時很痛苦地明顯沙克是心軟,我開始在這裡發帖。一天晚上,我被"領導""什麼是好的業務"的舉動我被劫持一個執行緒的幌子下刪除一個職位。我開始一個題目字面上表示了帖子被刪除的衝擊的一夜 (基本上是其中一個了的第一個職位在那邊的過帳的 8-10 年中刪除)。

那晚,我有釋義說的 PM,如果要意見的"領導力",嘲笑他們,並會導致問題,它會更好,如果我離開。此時,我沒做件事嘲笑,導致出現問題,或過到別處去的意見。事實上,我所做的唯一的事就在此時是提供事實綁在沙克不正在的答案 (即像我們現在所知道周圍的那些部分的主要禁忌)。

我回應背是說我沒嘲笑任何地方和提供證據,我有和事實上,唯一的事就他甚至可以採取以在這方向是表示休克在 post 被刪除,並在這樣做,雖然承認為什麼此人會這麼做,我完全同意它。我也表示是有什麼地方說不能訪問其他網站,講赫斯基足球與我的意見。此外,叫出來此人曾跟我的問題是它正在成為痛苦地明顯沙克不是答案,既然人人都在談論它,我能看到為什麼體育部就不會太高興發生的討論和想要"領導力"的事實和沉默的討論 (BTW 是發生了什麼現在與羅馬爾-這是個似曾相識的案件)。

回應後面我有邊界是滑稽。它引"合法的"介入"幾"和這件事過去也不會有好結局那些跟別人綁在那扯。包括典型的神秘 BS。此外說"領導力"當時根本不知道廣告的思想與他們的唯一談話被綁設置面試這是絕對胡說。

我不是要對人民的不尊重。我有我的意見和將溝通他們......但將如此,尊重的態度甚至與你他媽的混蛋在這裡。然而,我就會被打入地獄如果我讓別人威脅我,或試著把我推在附近。

在以下幾個月,我不能數的多少"領導力"已試圖將詞語放入我的職位,我從來沒有以任何方式說形狀,或形式。很清楚從他們的目標,是畫我作為一個瘋子的 1%和詆毀我盡可能多地。所以對於那些不知道或問為什麼我甚至打擾了,這是因為如果我讓他們帶著有辱人格的我的名字,我就該死。

不幸的是對於他們來說,大多數人看到通過他們廢話。我無法告訴你究竟有多少人我已經跟那參見右通過它。雖然我已經被畫成脫落深結束了此人,大多數人看到我從來沒有改變我的觀點,與不敬等人在任何點得到及時的治療。談過的每一個人不想看到我走,但理解為什麼受夠了。

這不是火箭科學為什麼很多人都在這裡現在。當你這樣激情的人在這裡發帖時,你知道你搞砸了一個網站。雖然隨著時間的推移,尾巴啟程 和我有過不同意見,但我尊重事實他有他的意見,並願意談論的主題。

你真的看到在這點是由"領導力"正在主導的董事會和他們的感受是"最佳企業"......不管......我把我的帳戶。我相信我會永久禁止我讓那邊的任一過帳或可能為這個職位時"領導力"不過來這裡和讀取這個。

抱歉長龍舌蘭該死的崗位,但今天看起來至少讓這個骨架從衣櫥裡的好日子。

Meek, true ?!?1?!
  • BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    The fuck? Degrading your name? Your parents named you Tequilla? People about town know you as Tequilla such that you need to protect some kind of reputation?

Perhaps you should take a walk off the Aurora bridge and get some perspective.