Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lebitch walks off the court with 5:40 left

2»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

If Embiid hadn't messed up his knee I think the East is easily the more interesting side of the playoffs this year.

MJ does not let his team go down by 30 AT HOME in a closeout playoff game. Pathetic.

LeBron’s team sucks and he was hurt, but still. Lakers are shit without AD and LeBron. Poorly constructed roster.
    So GM LeBron is overrated?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

If Embiid hadn't messed up his knee I think the East is easily the more interesting side of the playoffs this year.

MJ does not let his team go down by 30 AT HOME in a closeout playoff game. Pathetic.

LeBron’s team sucks and he was hurt, but still. Lakers are shit without AD and LeBron. Poorly constructed roster.
    I know you're being sarcastic but how many GMs take three different teams to world championships and 9 finals over 11 years or so?

It helps if the GM is the best player in the game but still.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Yea I am tired of hearing this. Every time Lebron loses in the playoffs it's always that his team sucks. Yes of course with him and AD fully healthy they are much better but they had decent players on the team. Luka is a player that suffered from a shitty team. Lebron is still one of the GOATS but "his team sucks" needs to stop after every playoff exit.
    I know they won it all last year and uni brow was injured at some point this year...or something...

It seems like they underachieved this year, but I have no idea about the rest of the roster.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Tequilla said:

He’s always been bad and basically forcing his team to sign Klutch (his agency/management group) players does not help.
    Klutch is also part of the reason why AD is there. I think it’s idiotic that they prioritize Klutch guys for role players but the Klutch connection worked out overall.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Lebron is an all time great but there was meat on the bone in his career. 2 titles in MIA was a failure. The one title in CLE was truly impressive.

If KD wasnt such a bitch and never joins the dubs Lebron likely has another title or 2. But he doesn’t.

Him walking off the court does confirm some bitch assness though. Suck it up.