Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PA sends audit delegation to AZ. Buckle up buttercup

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Sledog said:

So on actual right wing hate radio heard a gal today say that Q is nonsense and the only way to remove Biden after the University of Electoral took the bowl bid is impeachment and that means Harris not Trump

We? all knew that already.

That doesn't mean that some centrists wouldn't hold out hope because they are centrists. Anyone with half a brain knows the battle is in stopping shopping center mailer voting and Dominon. Nothing else matters

Or look or more of the same in 2024

We can trade stories of kooks on left or right and have big belly laughs but we can also realize there is a brain dead America hater in the White House

If they cheated their way in they can't profit from it.
    They already have

The time to prove something was before certification

Removing Joe for anything other than a conviction and keeping the line of succession protects the next GOP president if there ever is one
    You’re herding cats. Cats with less than a fraction of a brain, according to Tequilla.
    You voted for a racist piece of shit

Sounds like a guy who votes against his best interests
    Stopping fascism will always be in my best interest.
    And yet you're bogged down in your own Vietnam on this board. Get a life you fucking loser.
    I don’t post and you guys go crazy. I do post and I need to get a life. Weird.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,654
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Sledog said:

So on actual right wing hate radio heard a gal today say that Q is nonsense and the only way to remove Biden after the University of Electoral took the bowl bid is impeachment and that means Harris not Trump

That doesn't mean that some centrists wouldn't hold out hope because they are centrists. Anyone with half a brain knows the battle is in stopping shopping center mailer voting and Dominon. Nothing else matters

We can trade stories of kooks on left or right and have big belly laughs but we can also realize there is a brain dead America hater in the White House

They already have

Removing Joe for anything other than a conviction and keeping the line of succession protects the next GOP president if there ever is one
    You’re herding cats. Cats with less than a fraction of a brain, according to Tequilla.

And yet you're bogged down in your own Vietnam on this board. Get a life you fucking loser.
    That's weird. I just told the best person in my company who she is like my main bro to quit and take another job that she was offered.

Big facist me.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,663
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

They already have

I bet you tweet about it all the time. Keep fighting the good fight, layabout.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

They already have

Said the fascist.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

They already have

You voted for the fascist. Who is a career racist

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,149
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If racism is a sliding scale, early 90s Biden was the most racist dude in Washington
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jesse Jackson outlasted Joe in the 88 primary by quite a lot. Came in first loser in Washington State to Dukakis. I was there. Biden was openly mocked as an empty headed racist. And a plagerist

Nothing has changed with him. Nor me. Didn't support him then don't support him now
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,149
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And the crowd cheered

Biden is most popular ever
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #Yugeflags.com lol
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/bernie-kerik-voter-fraud-election/2021/06/07/id/1024228/

Its not microwave popcorn guys.

Investigations into election and voter fraud were crammed into just weeks after the presidential election, but the months following will ultimately bring forward "overwhelming evidence" of fraud and criminality, according to former NYPD Commissioner Bernie Kerik to Newsmax.

"I'm telling you: The president is right," Kerik told Monday's "John Bachman Now" about former President Donald Trump's speech Saturday which levied claims of criminal voter fraud to be revealed in the coming months.

"Those investigations that are continuing to go on today are going to reveal overwhelming evidence of fraud, criminality, and other things that resulted in Joe Biden being put in the White House.

"It just takes time. This stuff doesn't happen overnight.

"And what really happened is not what was suppose to happen, and I have probably 2,000 or 3,000 sworn affidavits, sworn under the penalty of perjury – no different than walking into a federal grand jury – there's 2,000 to 3,000 sworn affidavits of people that witnessed criminal conduct in these voting polls in different states: Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada, and elsewhere."

Kerik also rebuked former President Barack Obama's claim in a recent interview, saying Republicans seeking to reform election laws and keep it in the hands of state legislatures, as the Constitution prescribes, was an attempt at "rigging the game."

Bachman noted S.R. 1, the For the People Act, attempts to federalize elections and stack the deck for Democrats, and Kerik concurred.

"Yeah, that's rigging the game," Kerik said, noting Obama stumbled on his words as he called out states for constitutionally passing election reform, while Democrats attempted to usurp states' constitutional duty by federalizing elections.

"John, he couldn't even say it. He couldn't even get it out. He was trying to figure out the wording behind getting out his message. He can't say it."
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,399
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    it's going to be epic.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

They already have

Abundance
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Nevada, Alaska, Colorado, Wisconsin and more have or will be touring the Audit this week
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,399
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,197
    edited June 2021

And the crowd cheered

Don’t forget about the boats
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

And the crowd cheered

Don’t forget about the boats
    They bother you

A lot

Biden couldn't draw one person in a row boat
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

it's going to be epic.

Whatever. How or why would anyone believe the swamp is ever held accountable? That's like thinking Putin will ever lose an election.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

it's going to be epic.

Whatever. How or why would anyone believe the swamp is ever held accountable? That's like thinking Putin will ever lose an election.
    Something will happen about the election right after the Durham report is released

So never
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Jesse Jackson outlasted Joe in the 88 primary by quite a lot. Came in first loser in Washington State to Dukakis. I was there. Biden was openly mocked as an empty headed racist. And a plagerist

Nothing has changed with him. Nor me. Didn't support him then don't support him now

https://youtu.be/fmuAB5MqP0Y