Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club
    The 5,000 days is nearly 14 years but they’ve only played each other 6 times during that 14 years.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    SEC schedule superiority guy
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Black eye for @Swaye imo
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,591 Standard Supporter

The 5,000 days is nearly 14 years but they’ve only played each other 6 times during that 14 years.

What’s really wild is they have surely played 3 tims or so in the SECCG or CFP in that span.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    whlinder said:

What’s really wild is they have surely played 3 tims or so in the SECCG or CFP in that span.
    2 for sure

The SEC lets each division team have a never miss team in a nod to tradition so Bama plays UT every year - 3rd Saturday in October. That's 6 out of 8 games right there with the division. Takes a long time to cycle through cross division play
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam

whlinder said:

2 for sure

The SEC lets each division team have a never miss team in a nod to tradition so Bama plays UT every year - 3rd Saturday in October. That's 6 out of 8 games right there with the division. Takes a long time to cycle through cross division play
    When I moved to Lexington, I looked at UK’s football schedule thinking I’d get a chance to see Bama, Auburn, ATM & LSU. I’ll get that chance but only if I have @RaceBannon’s life span.
    or you can drive to Knoxville?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

whlinder said:

2 for sure

When I moved to Lexington, I looked at UK’s football schedule thinking I’d get a chance to see Bama, Auburn, ATM & LSU. I’ll get that chance but only if I have @RaceBannon’s life span.
    I didn’t say I was that motivated. Besides Knoxville is a shithole.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

whlinder said:

2 for sure

I didn’t say I was that motivated. Besides Knoxville is a shithole.
    Rocky Top? I hear you can sailgate there!¹a