Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The General Board Without CollegeDoog Sucks

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    All of the topics that have been made since he left have all been in his wheelhouse too. Go figure.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    The General Bored With d2dfs Sucks More.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    edited February 2014

That is all.

Sometimes you need what you hate.

It's like having a '91 Cane/ '91 Washington debate w/o me or royotis. Can't be done. Just missing one of those two will fuck it all up, notwithstanding how stupid roy is, and how brilliant I am. You still need both parts.

So, too, must you have both d2d and middlebury bob to have a functioning General board.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

The General Board With CollegeDoog Sucked

abundance

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm sure he'll be the owner/CEO of Middlebury Mutual any day now
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    It's easy to mimic an arrogant know it all college student. I'm sure someone on the board can fill that role easy enough.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

It's easy to mimic an arrogant know it all college student. I'm sure someone on the board can fill that role easy enough.

Free Harv!

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    CollegeDoog seems like a good kid. You guys need to know how things have changed - his generation has been fed BS from an early age

I had a few housemates from his high school 20 years ago, all great guys

Major difference is - I don't think we ever talked about politics once in 4 years. Beer and pussy and who was the driver to Dicks for ze Dicks Deluxe
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

CollegeDoog seems like a good kid. You guys need to know how things have changed - his generation has been fed BS from an early age

Major difference is - I don't think we ever talked about politics once in 4 years. Beer and pussy and who was the driver to Dicks for ze Dicks Deluxe

This. I don't think it's a generation thing. Most kids his age that I know are interested in getting high, getting pussy, and playing X-Box. Granted, I don't know all that many 20 year olds, but I surely haven't met any that think they are experts about the stock market, global warming, voter equality, and CTE. I know this is online and not the real world, but CD seemed like a lame douchebag to me.

• CollegeDoog seems like a good kid. You guys need to know how things have changed - his generation has been fed BS from an early age

This. I don't think it's a generation thing. Most kids his age that I know are interested in getting high, getting pussy, and playing X-Box. Granted, I don't know all that many 20 year olds, but I surely haven't met any that think they are experts about the stock market, global warming, voter equality, and CTE. I know this is online and not the real world, but CD seemed like a lame douchebag to me.

Both of us along with a few others saw his profile pic on FB plus his football pic on that website and there is no "seemed" about it. Yes I'm judging a book by their cover but that kid is a total limp dick douchebag.