Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Interesting Analysis of Moorhead’s Sizor Concept

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Zero fucks given.

Thud
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Smilie’ moron Mike once again has so much to add to the conversation. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

No one adds to your “conversation” because no one gives a fuck. Every realize you’re the only one who starts threads. And many get zero replies. Have some fucking self awareness man. Fucking poor ass duck.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Zero fucks given.

Thud

Go back to HH and jo.

• Options
    edited May 2021

DJDuck said:

No one adds to your “conversation” because no one gives a fuck. Every realize you’re the only one who starts threads. And many get zero replies. Have some fucking self awareness man. Fucking poor ass duck.
    I would say you have zero self awareness Mike. Your juvenile attacks are for no reason. You really need some help. You would rather try and denigrate people and be argumentative than have a conversation. That is the unvarnished truth. This is a site to discuss sports. It has been provided to Ducks to discuss Duck sports. You and those of your ilk come here to attack others you don’t like kind of like this is a political site. I post on many sites and even am a moderator on one. I have never seen such aimless childish behavior as I have here. I offered an olive branch but you are back attacking me. I kind of pity people like you. You seem to be very unhappy and get pleasure from being unpleasant to other people.

• Options
    edited May 2021
    I start threads because I have Duck info I wish to share with other Ducks. We have a great aggregator/ conversation site that has a great deal of information that would take a lot of time for people to access on their own time. We make it easily accessible for all fans. I have plenty of time being retired. I don’t really choose to engage with people like you any further. It is a waste of time and all you want to do is argue and denigrate............all I want to do is provide information Duck fans may not be aware of.......oh horrors!

I will continue to do so. 😁
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

I start threads because I have Duck info I wish to share with other Ducks. We have a great aggregator/ conversation site that has a great deal of information that would take a lot of time for people to access on their own time. We make it easily accessible for all fans. I have plenty of time being retired. I don’t really choose to engage with people like you any further. It is a waste of time and all you want to do is argue and denigrate............all I want to do is provide information Duck fans may not be aware of.......oh horrors!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FLwD60hPK4I
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

I would say you have zero self awareness Mike. Your juvenile attacks are for no reason. You really need some help. You would rather try and denigrate people and be argumentative than have a conversation. That is the unvarnished truth. This is a site to discuss sports. It has been provided to Ducks to discuss Duck sports. You and those of your ilk come here to attack others you don’t like kind of like this is a political site. I post on many sites and even am a moderator on one. I have never seen such aimless childish behavior as I have here. I offered an olive branch but you are back attacking me. I kind of pity people like you. You seem to be very unhappy and get pleasure from being unpleasant to other people.

Tick tick tick. June 2nd. Don’t forget, my ilk created this place. Pay up. Freeloader.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Not for long....tick tick tick. You can make this all go away right now for $129
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Even if he pays up it won't make my shit poasting on "his" board go away