Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to DJ Duck

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
Derek knows the difference between Confederate bills/ Reichmarks and legal US tender.

I know we are only talking somewhere between a penny and a dollar but wanted to give you a heads up.

I think the post office still accepts first class stamps. Not sure, though. It's been twenty years since I sent payments through the mail.

Between PayPal, Apple Pay, Venmo and online bill pay, I let my fingers do the walking.

Comments

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,608
    Baseman said:

Derek knows the difference between Confederate bills/ Reichmarks and legal US tender.

I know we are only talking somewhere between a penny and a dollar but wanted to give you a heads up.

I think the post office still accepts first class stamps. Not sure, though. It's been twenty years since I sent payments through the mail.

Between PayPal, Apple Pay, Venmo and online bill pay, I let my fingers do the walking.

Seems more like an ammon bundy sovereign citizen type

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8W_iok4UBLk
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,973 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Not one mention of payment with Doogcoin. Good to see you're HODLing