Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Photos: UW softball advances past Michigan

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,893
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Wear your mask faggot
    Huh?

You're in the wrong store dipshit. Now fuck off.
    R u buying or selling?

The face of a man who can't enjoy a 40 point assfucking of Cal or a Rose Bowl

Imagine being able to beat Cal these days...
    Now that we're in the right store to properly discuss this, holy shit UW has a few hot players on their team. Glad they kicked Michigan's ass.

Jesus Christ. Fuck. Yore knot gnu hear.

YKW

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,631
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Wear your mask faggot
    Huh?

R u buying or selling?

Now that we're in the right store to properly discuss this, holy shit UW has a few hot players on their team. Glad they kicked Michigan's ass.
    Hotter than GOAT Danielle Lawrie?
    Bare pickle, two-hole Lawrie?
    She had cartoonishly massive hips, ass muscles, and thighs, which is why she could pitch for days on end without rest. It was NOT a turn-off. Anyone who wasn't curious what those muscles could do does not possess sex organs.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Lawrie is hot as fuck
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,121
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Wear your mask faggot
    Huh?

R u buying or selling?

She had cartoonishly massive hips, ass muscles, and thighs, which is why she could pitch for days on end without rest. It was NOT a turn-off. Anyone who wasn't curious what those muscles could do does not possess sex organs.
    Hugh Millen?!?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Wear your mask faggot
    Huh?

R u buying or selling?

Hugh Millen?!?
    Me? No.

Was that your question or are there Lawrie stories i missed that need retold now?
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,121
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

chuck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Wear your mask faggot
    Huh?

R u buying or selling?

Hugh Millen?!?
    Me? No.

Was that your question or are there Lawrie stories i missed that need retold now?
    Your detailed analysis of hips and ass muscles made me suspicious 🤨
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Wear your mask faggot
    Huh?

R u buying or selling?

Hugh Millen?!?
    Me? No.

Your detailed analysis of hips and ass muscles made me suspicious 🤨
    In my case it's mostly theoretical, but I'm looking for willing participants...hot chicks with strong asses...for a practical study.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I recall the UW softball team members coming into my work place back in the old days. They were the one women's team I always felt you didn't want to mess with, as they were "big - mostly in a good way" and might be able to kick you ass. Which would be a horrible story.

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,991
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    alumni94 said:

I recall the UW softball team members coming into my work place back in the old days. They were the one women's team I always felt you didn't want to mess with, as they were "big - mostly in a good way" and might be able to kick you ass. Which would be a horrible story.

Did they tip you well for a dance or did the coach have to come back later and settle the tab?