Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

About 20 Americans are sitting in solitary confinement right now for Jan 6th incident

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Honestly any faggots at a riot protest for any cause are losers and I don't care
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Honestly any faggots at a riot protest for any cause are losers and I don't care

Fucking Bitchfork has the most correct poast of thread.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

We were literally on the brink of losing the republic.

Because a reckless Cop illegally discharged his weapon and a Military hero is now dead and Nancy Pelosi is hiding the Cop from scrutiny?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

BearsWiin said:

Sedition has consequences

Being a conservative has consequences... this was the worst sedition in history, no weapons or anything.
    It was truly a mostly peaceful sedition. Horned man who presided over the empty senate chamber getting directions from peaceful law enforcement.

Shortly after that photo was taken he killed all of those cops with a fire extinguisher and then sprayed them all with bear spray just to be sure.
    Well armed with flags and cow horns.

Imagine being afraid of these randos
    Well when your idea of a tough military is a bunch of trannies and enlistees with two moms even a cow horn looks scary.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,346
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

It's striking how easily one can find the charges against these "not charged" people.

E.g., https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1376156/download ; https://www.justice.gov/opa/page/file/1362781/download

Interference with a fireman, sounds serious. Weird how there are no charges of sedition, I was told this was an insurrection. Why are they holding people in jail who aren't being charged with any assaults Dazzler? Try to pretend they burned their children alive and then maybe your soft on crime attitudes will kick in.
    blob helpfully points out that "no crimes" means just a few crimes.
    I never said there were no crimes or a "few crimes". Stop fucking lying. I've said for months now they are throwing the book at these guy charging them with bullshit that they never charged Code Pink or the Kavanagh protesters with. Disrupting an official government proceeding? Fuck off.
    You and Stalin need to work out your differences then.

I'm rooting for you kids!
    I'm responsible for what I say, you should try holding yourself to the same standard and stop fucking lying Dazzler.
    You should read the thread before you tongue Stalin's ass.
    I read the thread. You have a problem with what he said take it up with him. I never said there were no crimes or few crimes. Fuck off.
    I did take it up with him.

You swooped in to--to use one of your favorite phrases--"tongue his ass."
    I didn't say anything about what he said. I was responding to you, I even quote you in my response. You can't post without lying can you Dazzler?
    Come watch hfag struggle and lose
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

It's striking how easily one can find the charges against these "not charged" people.

E.g., https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1376156/download ; https://www.justice.gov/opa/page/file/1362781/download

Interference with a fireman, sounds serious. Weird how there are no charges of sedition, I was told this was an insurrection. Why are they holding people in jail who aren't being charged with any assaults Dazzler? Try to pretend they burned their children alive and then maybe your soft on crime attitudes will kick in.
    I never said there were no crimes or a "few crimes". Stop fucking lying. I've said for months now they are throwing the book at these guy charging them with bullshit that they never charged Code Pink or the Kavanagh protesters with. Disrupting an official government proceeding? Fuck off.

I'm responsible for what I say, you should try holding yourself to the same standard and stop fucking lying Dazzler.
    I read the thread. You have a problem with what he said take it up with him. I never said there were no crimes or few crimes. Fuck off.

I didn't say anything about what he said. I was responding to you, I even quote you in my response. You can't post without lying can you Dazzler?

Disagree. When only 1 opinion is allowed to have a voice, liberty dies.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,174
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Come watch hfag struggle and lose
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Disagree. When only 1 opinion is allowed to have a voice, liberty dies.
    All voices are allowed.

That doesn't mean dumbfucks like the Dazzler and his ilk don't get mocked unmercifully.

#makesmearthequeergreatagain
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,477
    Founders Club

The refractive hypocrisy around Jan 6 is astounding. The radical left could only dream of striking the heart of hegemonic Amerikkkan power for decades, and then a bunch of retards do it and the cooptive Dems find institutional patriotism. The statist right has shouted a version of “play stupid games, win stupid prizes” since the start of the pandemtifada & then looses shit when someone is shot breaking into an area guarded by law enforcement. And all of this is allegedly centered on a sitting president who couldn’t beat a exploited dementia patient. It’s so fucking absurd.

You're acting like Trump actually lost to Biden.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,477
    Founders Club

That's all fine and good but nobody deserves solitary confinement with no charges
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,214
    Standard Supporter

That's all fine and good but nobody deserves solitary confinement with no charges
    Equal treatment under the law was a stalwart of western civilization since the Code of Hammurabi. It's the tie that binds us. That tie is broken and rules for thee and not for me end up with no rules for thee either. Think of China under the warlords or Europe during the 30 years war. Unpleasant times. If the center will not hold, then it won't. Toss in we soon going to run out of other people's money.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

The refractive hypocrisy around Jan 6 is astounding. The radical left could only dream of striking the heart of hegemonic Amerikkkan power for decades, and then a bunch of retards do it and the cooptive Dems find institutional patriotism. The statist right has shouted a version of “play stupid games, win stupid prizes” since the start of the pandemtifada & then looses shit when someone is shot breaking into an area guarded by law enforcement. And all of this is allegedly centered on a sitting president who couldn’t beat a exploited dementia patient. It’s so fucking absurd.

Trump’s in Florida, Biden is (bodily) in DC.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yeah. If Trump would have won and Antifa/BLM would have broke into the Capitol, H, Mello and the House husband would have considered them heroes.

And the election was merely half of why they broke in. It was just as much or more about Government overreach in relation to the Panny and the silence and/or absolute encouragement to those burning our cities down and killing people in the streets every night.

Both the Pandemic and the killing of a drug addict in the street were weaponized to full capability to ensure the President was defeated.

H, Mello and the House husband know this.

And don’t care.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Kaepsknee said:

Yeah. If Trump would have won and Antifa/BLM would have broke into the Capitol, H, Mello and the House husband would have considered them heroes.
    Weº normally don't deal in hypotheticals, but that's 100% true.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,346
    Founders Club

Democrats love authoritarianism. They do not believe in independence or individual thought.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,226
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Kaepsknee said:

And the election was merely half of why they broke in. It was just as much or more about Government overreach in relation to the Panny and the silence and/or absolute encouragement to those burning our cities down and killing people in the streets every night.

Both the Pandemic and the killing of a drug addict in the street were weaponized to full capability to ensure the President was defeated.

H, Mello and the House husband know this.

And don’t care.
    Is it a break in when House police release the magnetic locks and invite you in?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,268
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    God willing, Mitt runs in 2024 so we can see what we know will happen.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I've seen enough of Romney's mom-jeans for one lifetime, thank you.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    Founders Club

Trump’s in Florida, Biden is (bodily) in DC.
    @oregonblitzkrieg true ?!