Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

McDonalds SUED Over Woke Black Advertising Plan, $10B Lawsuit Alleges McDonalds SEGREGATES Ad Spends

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    Not going to watch but Byron Allen is a Hollywood titan that very few know about. He’s insanely rich and might even become a billionaire one day and it’s mostly off of shitty daytime tv court shows mixed with shitty internet shows that nobody has ever heard of. The weather channel is about the only thing he has that I have any clue what it actually is.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not going to watch but Byron Allen is a Hollywood titan that very few know about. He’s insanely rich and might even become a billionaire one day and it’s mostly off of shitty daytime tv court shows mixed with shitty internet shows that nobody has ever heard of. The weather channel is about the only thing he has that I have any clue what it actually is.

Aaron Spelling was the richest man in Hollywood thanks to schlock from the 70s to 90s
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,244
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Aaron Spelling was the richest man in Hollywood thanks to schlock from the 70s to 90s
    Eight is Enough was horrific, but we dutifully watched it.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I liked 90210 at the time, because I was in middle skool.

I tried to watch it in my 30s once. Turned it off after a few minutes.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Eight is Enough was horrific, but we dutifully watched it.