Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW merchandise how the fuck

2»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Doogles said:

Swaye said:

I remember my drinking beer so slowly that it might get warm phase.

The poster GrundleStilzken makes a good point.

Coozies are pointless.
    Only Asians who never do a river float think this way. Coozies keep the can floating after you drop it in the water because shit drunk in a tube on a river is hard.

I bet I’m top 5 to top 10 in rivers floated on the board. Done it many times. If the river is swift, your probably aren’t getting that beer back anyways. Agree that being shit faced on the river can be tough.
    Prime Doogles is lucky to not be facedown in the American River.

We would pre mix vodka into Gatorade when the park rangers were cracking down on booze in the river.

Inevitably the real Gatorade necessary for hydration would get tainted with the Faderade and you'd be dying of thirst with only the options of vodka, Gatorade with vodka, or Gatorade with a little less vodka.

6 hours getting roasted in Sac heat and the girls are puking fruit punch red everywhere while you're blacked out trying to drag the raft to shore.
    We always did liquor on the floats too. Nobody wanted to be the guy with a cooler. Too much work for a couple hour float.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    For my dwags in the bushes by the climbing wall on gayme day.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,707 Standard Supporter
    I need to hear from @*Gurgle*Duck with all this hot river talk.