Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Olympic figure skating was > than olympic hockey.

That may be a controversial post on a football forum with a bunch of internet tuff guys, but anyway, it is. It's one of the most entertaining events at the Olympics. I'd rather watch a beautiful, graceful woman doing triple lutzs while her skirt is flying past her ass with her tight panties in full view of the camera than a bunch of toothless thugs on ice knocking the crap out of each other. Also some of those skaters, both the individuals and the pairs, put on shows of artistic genius that were just fucking brilliant. Almost brings a tear to your eye.

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Nah dude. If you think ice skating is gay, you're the fag.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    If you're Jesus, you need to go back to your old shtick. This one is lame. You could have come back as the holy ghost.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

That may be a controversial post on a football forum with a bunch of internet tuff guys, but anyway, it is. It's one of the most entertaining events at the Olympics. I'd rather watch a beautiful, graceful woman doing triple lutzs while her skirt is flying past her ass with her tight panties in full view of the camera than a bunch of toothless thugs on ice knocking the crap out of each other. Also some of those skaters, both the individuals and the pairs, put on shows of artistic genius that were just fucking brilliant. Almost brings a tear to your eye.

I need to start paying more attention. I didn't realize Deontae Cooper was figure skating now. Good for him.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Both are painfully boring. I try to like hockey, and I bet it is fun to play, but watching it sucks. I don't give a shit about hot women figure skating. Maybe in 1960, women in leotards would have given me something to be excited about, but it's 2014.

The Olympics in general suck except for the gold medal basketball game. I haven't watched one minute of the games this year.
  • Options

Both are painfully boring. I try to like hockey, and I bet it is fun to play, but watching it sucks. I don't give a shit about hot women figure skating. Maybe in 1960, women in leotards would have given me something to be excited about, but it's 2014.

The Olympics in general suck except for the gold medal basketball game. I haven't watched one minute of the games this year.

You missed out man. There was some good stuff. It sure beats the hell out of MLB.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Hockey on TV generally sucks, at least until the playoffs. Live hockey is the shit though. Olympic hockey usually makes for really good TV.

Figure skating is for feegs.