Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Matt Walsh discusses Elliot page transition

13»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

Massive societal implications is why you should care.

No it’s not. These are headlines and hot topics on Twitter. Think of your own kids, friends’ kids, relatives. Do any of these kids seem like they give a fuck about any of this?

It’s a incredibly minor issue pumped up by media and the extremes on both sides pretend it’s important.
    Really? That's why you'd get your ass fired from any Fortune 500 Company if you spoke out publicly against it. Because it's no big deal.
    You can always just leave it alone. I know, shocking.
    But they aren't leaving me alone. When I'm being asked to pay for their sex change operations and pretend that guys are really chicks and that I refer to them as such they aren't leaving me alone. I'm more than happy to never talk about it and to leave them alone but they keep insisting that they make it my business.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,162
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why do you care?
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When the vote for gay marriage came up in this great state, rather than argue that the state had no business in anyone's marriage decision, I argued with a guy that was pro gay marriage that the reason I was against it was it was discriminatory against the Mormons and other religions.

He started looking at it from a different point of view and actually voted against gay marriage (so he said). Likewise, when it comes to sex changes, I don't give a rat's ass if someone wants to mutilate their body - I don't want tax dollars going to the treatment involved. I don't want tax dollars going to any 'personal choice' medical surgery at all. KEEP KIDS OUT OF IT

Let them fuck their life up on their own dollar. Get rid of male and female and attack helicopter individual sports events make it open for all. Softball, soccer, football, golf - put only the most competitive out their. @Dardanus would be the leading rusher in the NFL as an attack helicopter.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,079
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Just leave it alone

This is revolting and absurd.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,464
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I have seen these kids up close and on television. They all have one thing in common: They dominate the family. The attention is all on them. We had friends who had three kids. It was all about the little shit who figured out that threatening to live like a boy and have a sex change operation as soon as she could, would give her all the attention her little heart desired. It completely fucked up the family. The two older kids have nothing to do with the parents or their little he/she. As a matter of fact they actually hate their parents and little sister. Once the little bitch went to college she decided she was hetero and got herself a boyfriend. Damage was done. The liberal parents fucked everything up. The family is gone.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,343
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Cunt

He still has one, as I understand this.
    Mission accomplished:

Just how the Marxists like their "men"