Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Media reaction to the Kalashnikov hire

2»

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam

I think the Pac-12 leaders basically said, fix the TV thing, the media stuff, and football and basketball. Then they will be hands off just like they were with Larry.

This guy doesn't seem to have any natural interface with the campuses or university presidents, etc. This a "fuck it" hire.

Agree with the one who said he doesn't need it. Going to campuses can only muddy the water and introduce conflicting ideas and obsteuctiins to doing what is needed. Promote the fucking athletics, starting and ending with men's basketball and football. Stop worrying g about the rest. They take care of themselves on football's dime and are doing fine as long as the money keeps flowing. Get the fucking money flowing...job one. Get some natties in the big two sports...job two. There is no job three.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

I think the Pac-12 leaders basically said, fix the TV thing, the media stuff, and football and basketball. Then they will be hands off just like they were with Larry.

This guy doesn't seem to have any natural interface with the campuses or university presidents, etc. This a "fuck it" hire.

Agree with the one who said he doesn't need it. Going to campuses can only muddy the water and introduce conflicting ideas and obsteuctiins to doing what is needed. Promote the fucking athletics, starting and ending with men's basketball and football. Stop worrying g about the rest. They take care of themselves on football's dime and are doing fine as long as the money keeps flowing. Get the fucking money flowing...job one. Get some natties in the big two sports...job two. There is no job three.
    I can't handle the obsteuctiins and obsteuctiouts of commissioner hirings.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I can't handle the obsteuctiins and obsteuctiouts of commissioner hirings.
    Can't blame you. I'm horrible about typos and shit anymore. I'm trying to correct it.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    I bet He sucks.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Kaepsknee said:

I bet He sucks.

He sucks until he doesn't like everyone else.

The Pac12 will probably suck the life and fire out of him long before he's had tim to make any real progress.

But there's a chance he won't actually suck, which I didn't expect.