Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We need a general tweet of the day thread

Comments

• Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:
    Even the DeSantis guys on right wing radio
    said it's another nothing

Yet you fell for it
    I fell for nothing Race. You just keep those Trump blinders on. It’s a “nothing” that once again he could have avoided by simply not being a dumbass.

When he returned Docs the first time nothing happened. Then he stopped listening to his lawyers and instead took the advice of others who are not lawyers.

That’s where his troubles began. You like when he makes dumb decisions. I don’t. He’s not fit for office. I’m right.
    Have you considered he may be playing 4D chess? He could have set this all up knowing in the end there was nothing he could be prosecuted for. Keeping the opposition focused on what the wanted them focused on.

God gave you a brain. Try using it occasionally. Your anti Trump behavior is like a bot. I don't know how in the world you have the time to reply to every criticism. Do you have a life outside here?
    I’ve grown weary of the Trump 4D chess possibly. It’s a deflection from his poor decision making.

It’s interesting that my poasting frequency is an issue while others who poast here non-stop are apparently not noticed.

Being anti-Trump here is a serious no-no but if people want to lose their shit over it I can’t help that. Pawz is so broken he now starts threads in my honor. I should be flattered.

I’m guessing you’re all Trump and are bothered by those who are not?
    Surprisingly I am not all Trump. I used to criticize him for his outbursts. Now I can see that we are in a fight for our country and for me Trump's bold leadership is what we need. He doesn't bow down to anyone. Isn't that what America is all about?

I hated Trump as a candidate in 2016. I still voted for him because Hillary would have been a disaster. But looking back we were so much better off under Trump. Closed borders, firm stances on China etc. They didn't fuck around because he exuded strength. Our economy was better. Gas didn't cost $5 a gallon and he wasn't a swamp creature. That is why he is so reviled by the left. Right now there is so much corruption on both sides of democracy that we cannot trust the status quo. Let Trump go in and break shit up. Expose the corruption. He can only serve 1 term so let him unmask the hypocrisy in politics.

He is the strongest candidate. Does he step on his deck occasionally? Yes but the good outweighs the bad and this country needs a leader with strength and who is not afraid to upset the status quo.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yet you fell for it
    I fell for nothing Race. You just keep those Trump blinders on. It’s a “nothing” that once again he could have avoided by simply not being a dumbass.

When he returned Docs the first time nothing happened. Then he stopped listening to his lawyers and instead took the advice of others who are not lawyers.

That’s where his troubles began. You like when he makes dumb decisions. I don’t. He’s not fit for office. I’m right.
    Have you considered he may be playing 4D chess? He could have set this all up knowing in the end there was nothing he could be prosecuted for. Keeping the opposition focused on what the wanted them focused on.

God gave you a brain. Try using it occasionally. Your anti Trump behavior is like a bot. I don't know how in the world you have the time to reply to every criticism. Do you have a life outside here?
    I’ve grown weary of the Trump 4D chess possibly. It’s a deflection from his poor decision making.

It’s interesting that my poasting frequency is an issue while others who poast here non-stop are apparently not noticed.

Being anti-Trump here is a serious no-no but if people want to lose their shit over it I can’t help that. Pawz is so broken he now starts threads in my honor. I should be flattered.

Surprisingly I am not all Trump. I used to criticize him for his outbursts. Now I can see that we are in a fight for our country and for me Trump's bold leadership is what we need. He doesn't bow down to anyone. Isn't that what America is all about?

I hated Trump as a candidate in 2016. I still voted for him because Hillary would have been a disaster. But looking back we were so much better off under Trump. Closed borders, firm stances on China etc. They didn't fuck around because he exuded strength. Our economy was better. Gas didn't cost $5 a gallon and he wasn't a swamp creature. That is why he is so reviled by the left. Right now there is so much corruption on both sides of democracy that we cannot trust the status quo. Let Trump go in and break shit up. Expose the corruption. He can only serve 1 term so let him unmask the hypocrisy in politics.

He is the strongest candidate. Does he step on his deck occasionally? Yes but the good outweighs the bad and this country needs a leader with strength and who is not afraid to upset the status quo.
    Reasonable. I firmly believe RDS will do the same. He’s not hated by the left and said to be worse than Hitler and Trump because he’s a squish Bushie.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yet you fell for it

Bullshit.

Wanting clean fair elections, an honest press and competent government doesn't make a person "all Trump."

Sack-Up and stop whining because people don't share your views.

PS: I would guess most on these boreds are aligned with @Ice_Holmvik's positions above.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,519 Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yet you fell for it

Bullshit.

Wanting clean fair elections, an honest press and competent government doesn't make a person "all Trump."

Agreed, I also want those things.
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yet you fell for it

Bullshit.

Then why did you vote for a cadaver in the White House?
    edited June 2023

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yet you fell for it

Bullshit.

You don’t know WTF you’re talking about.

But thanks for your contribution?

Pawz is broken completely.

Race is a close second.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yet you fell for it

Bullshit.

The guy that downvotes every voter fraud item? Get a life sweet cheeks.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yet you fell for it

Bullshit.

Race is a close second.

Meltdown continues
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yet you fell for it

Bullshit.

Race is a close second.

Will the Anti-Trump Whining never cease?

What a Crybaby. Seriously.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club
    edited June 2023

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yet you fell for it

No no no, I’m the obsessed stalker. Everybody says so.

Keep up.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yet you fell for it

Meltdown continues.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yet you fell for it

Bullshit.

Race is a close second.

Clearly.

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,201 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yet you fell for it

Bullshit.

Race is a close second.

No shout out?

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yet you fell for it

Bullshit.

Race is a close second.

Meltdown continues
    RDS thread proved how broken you are.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yet you fell for it

Bullshit.

Race is a close second.

Will the Anti-Trump Whining never cease?

What a Crybaby. Seriously.
    Whatever.

Seriously.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yet you fell for it

Bullshit.

Race is a close second.

Meltdown continues
    RDS thread proved how broken you are.
    What about Bob?
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,519 Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yet you fell for it

Bullshit.

Then why did you vote for a cadaver in the White House?
    I don’t believe I’ve ever declared for whom I voted.