Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We need a general tweet of the day thread

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,340
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Well, we knew MadCow was a carpet muncher but apparently she likes to swallow huge amounts of leftard spew.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,340
    Standard Supporter
    Of all the people to blame, I'm pretty sure that I had nothing to do with this. Mother is surprised that her son is failing. Most parents would wonder after four years of high school that a report card might be in order for some parental supervision of their kids academic progress. Then, in what sane world do you stick a soon to be 18 year old male in with 9th graders. I'm sure that he will be a great mentor for the younger kids. Geezus. It's clear that we need stronger teacher unions and a lot more public supervision and spending and this problem would be solved.

https://wjla.com/news/local/city-student-passes-3-classes-in-four-years-ranks-near-top-half-of-class-with-013-gpa

BALTIMORE (WBFF) – A shocking discovery out of a Baltimore City high school, where Project Baltimore has found hundreds of students are failing. It’s a school where a student who passed three classes in four years, ranks near the top half of his class with a 0.13 grade point average.

NEW | 'Fair and thorough'? City Schools investigating itself at Augusta Fells
    Tiffany France thought her son would receive his diploma this coming June. But after four years of high school, France just learned, her 17-year-old must start over. He’s been moved back to ninth grade.

Email Share Icon
    BALTIMORE (WBFF) – A shocking discovery out of a Baltimore City high school, where Project Baltimore has found hundreds of students are failing. It’s a school where a student who passed three classes in four years, ranks near the top half of his class with a 0.13 grade point average.

Tiffany France thought her son would receive his diploma this coming June. But after four years of high school, France just learned, her 17-year-old must start over. He’s been moved back to ninth grade.

FOX45 News Project Baltimore uncovers how much public money a failing school is receiving (WBFF){p}{/p}

“He's stressed and I am too. I told him I'm probably going to start crying. I don't know what to do for him,” France told Project Baltimore. “Why would he do three more years in school? He didn't fail, the school failed him. The school failed at their job. They failed. They failed, that's the problem here. They failed. They failed. He didn't deserve that.”

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Of all the people to blame, I'm pretty sure that I had nothing to do with this. Mother is surprised that her son is failing. Most parents would wonder after four years of high school that a report card might be in order for some parental supervision of their kids academic progress. Then, in what sane world do you stick a soon to be 18 year old male in with 9th graders. I'm sure that he will be a great mentor for the younger kids. Geezus. It's clear that we need stronger teacher unions and a lot more public supervision and spending and this problem would be solved.

https://wjla.com/news/local/city-student-passes-3-classes-in-four-years-ranks-near-top-half-of-class-with-013-gpa

Email Share Icon

FOX45 News Project Baltimore uncovers how much public money a failing school is receiving (WBFF){p}{/p}

“He's stressed and I am too. I told him I'm probably going to start crying. I don't know what to do for him,” France told Project Baltimore. “Why would he do three more years in school? He didn't fail, the school failed him. The school failed at their job. They failed. They failed, that's the problem here. They failed. They failed. He didn't deserve that.”

Great parenting. I'm currently dealing with a 17 year old who decided prior to Covid that school wasn't for him. While my local public schools mostly suck, never in a million years would I think that the school has failed him.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,452
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Email Share Icon

Great parenting. I'm currently dealing with a 17 year old who decided prior to Covid that school wasn't for him. While my local public schools mostly suck, never in a million years would I think that the school has failed him.
    Same here. Wanted to drop out junior year of high school
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Email Share Icon

Same here. Wanted to drop out junior year of high school
    What really kills me is that he was my best student and is still my smartest kid. But with all the really dumb life choices he has made in the last two years I probably need to reevaluate that. Ahh the joy of parenting.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    MWT should be taught in elementary schools
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,711
    Founders Club

This is a completely reasonable opinion. You don't have to agree. I suspect the violent disagreement that followed is because he is right.

I 100% agree with him.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

This is a completely reasonable opinion. You don't have to agree. I suspect the violent disagreement that followed is because he is right.

Question. Does this logic apply to the workplace?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,452
    Swaye's Wigwam

What the fuck do you care?

Your entire ethical bearing is based on political points for your leftist ideology

Clinton fucked his intern.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

What the fuck do you care?

Your entire ethical bearing is based on political points for your leftist ideology

Clinton fucked his intern.
    In the mouth, you mean?

Or up the snatch, with a Cigar?