Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We need a general tweet of the day thread

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Anyone paying for a Harvard “education” is FS. Lizzy Warren taught there. Hogg has a degree.

I rest my case.

Go figure. You get what you vote for. Decline is a choice. Only good news is that Whole Food employees probably vote 80% dem.

https://www.sfgate.com/food/article/sf-whole-foods-store-closure-17889550.php

After a short stint in downtown San Francisco, the Whole Foods at 1185 Market St. is closing this week.

The Whole Foods at Trinity Place is set to close on April 11, a Whole Foods Market spokesperson confirmed with SFGATE. The San Francisco Standard first reported the upcoming closure.

“To ensure the safety of our Team Members, we have made the difficult decision to close the Trinity store for the time being,” a Whole Foods Market spokesperson said in a statement via email. “All Team Members will be transferred to one of our nearby locations.”

Last November, the San Francisco Standard reported that the Whole Foods location at Trinity Place had limited its store hours following “high theft” and “hostile people,” according to a statement from a store manager who was granted anonymity by the outlet.

The grocery chain debuted the massive, 65,000-square-foot storefront at Trinity Place last March, which was promptly dubbed San Francisco’s “flagship store” ahead of the opening.

Gavin Boy says RDS is a danger to DeMoCrAcY!
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Go figure. You get what you vote for. Decline is a choice. Only good news is that Whole Food employees probably vote 80% dem.

After a short stint in downtown San Francisco, the Whole Foods at 1185 Market St. is closing this week.

The Whole Foods at Trinity Place is set to close on April 11, a Whole Foods Market spokesperson confirmed with SFGATE. The San Francisco Standard first reported the upcoming closure.

“To ensure the safety of our Team Members, we have made the difficult decision to close the Trinity store for the time being,” a Whole Foods Market spokesperson said in a statement via email. “All Team Members will be transferred to one of our nearby locations.”

Last November, the San Francisco Standard reported that the Whole Foods location at Trinity Place had limited its store hours following “high theft” and “hostile people,” according to a statement from a store manager who was granted anonymity by the outlet.

The grocery chain debuted the massive, 65,000-square-foot storefront at Trinity Place last March, which was promptly dubbed San Francisco’s “flagship store” ahead of the opening.

Gavin is running on unlimited abortion, open borders, CRT and grooming. Tucker played an old clip of Gavin from like 10 years ago telling us that the homeless issue was his top priority. Quite the successful track record.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,519 Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

Gavin is running on unlimited abortion, open borders, CRT and grooming. Tucker played an old clip of Gavin from like 10 years ago telling us that the homeless issue was his top priority. Quite the successful track record.
    Weird, I don’t see those platforms on a campaign site.

Saw this though and I could swear it was only Democrats that I was told do this:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjv8dq/texas-bryan-slaton-intern

46XiJCAB said:

Democrats don't need results, just feelings

Gavin is dreamy and he'll keep abortion legal in California. Like that's hard

But probably enough
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Weird, I don’t see those platforms on a campaign site.

Saw this though and I could swear it was only Democrats that I was told do this:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjv8dq/texas-bryan-slaton-intern
    You dumb phuck. He was just in Florida promoting his agenda.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

Christ, Obama's fake preacher accent was better than this fraud.

Why he's as authentic as Dylan Mulvaney's Tits.
    The democrats have opened the border, ripped DeSantis over CRT and stopping drag shows in kindergarten

BUT ITS NOT ON HIS WEBSITE

Leftists are not sending their best
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985

The democrats have opened the border, ripped DeSantis over CRT and stopping drag shows in kindergarten

They don’t have to. Their audience is full of idiots like Mello and guilt-ridden 30-something soccer moms.
    thechatch said:

They don’t have to. Their audience is full of idiots like Mello and guilt-ridden 30-something soccer moms.
    Weird, I don’t remember saying I’m a leftist or indicating as such.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

I'm starting to think you actually believe this.

What a myopic bubble you must live in.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Well, are you. Or are you not?

It’s an easy question to answer

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

This is so fucking tired.

You’re never going to be as likable as I am with this nonsense.

I hope you know that.
    Time to send divers into the Willamette. That’s where they found a pile of scooters when they started going missing.
    thechatch said:

MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

This is so fucking tired.

You’re never going to be as likable as I am with this nonsense.

I hope you know that.
    Certainly hasn’t stopped me before.
    Can't imagine working retail in a good neighborhood let alone a bad neighborhood.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/04/target-customer-demands-reparations-gets-punched-by-security-guard.php

TARGET CUSTOMER DEMANDS REPARATIONS, GETS PUNCHED BY SECURITY GUARD
    The New York Post reviewed the police report of an incident that occurred at a Blue Ash, Ohio, Target store in October. Upon hearing that her bill totaled over $1,000, customer Karen Ivery became irate and demanded that it be paid by reparations. Ivery became so aggressive during her encounter with the manager, the store’s loss prevention officer, Zach Cotter, was forced to intervene. The confrontation ended when Cotter punched Ivery in the face, causing her to fall to the floor.

A statement issued by the Blue Ash Police Department said:

According to the manager’s statement, a cashier called over the manager where the suspect was kind of whispering asking her to make reparations regarding her groceries of over $1,000.

The manager told the suspect that if she wanted a donation, she needed to call in the morning. This response led the suspect to become verbally aggressive, screaming and forcing the manager to back into the Cafe counter. A security staff member intervened and told the suspect to calm down. The suspect began backing him into the security office while screaming.

Inside the office, the security staff member punched the suspect in self-defense and then called the police.

According to the police report, Ivery walked “aggressively” toward the manager. The manager can be seen in the video backing up as Ivery moves toward her.

The report states, “Ivery kept berating her [the manager] about reparations and her privileged life. … Ivery was confrontational with officers on the scene and didn’t want to explain her actions.”

In the video below, Cotter tells police, “I tried to verbally deescalate. She told me that she wanted to [inaudible, possibly “rep”] it out. And I told her we couldn’t do that. And then she said, ‘Excuse me.’ And I said, ‘M’am, I need you to back up or leave, but we can’t do that for you.’ So, she started charging at me. I came all the way back into my office into an enclosed space and I hit her in the face. I have it all on video.”
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Every breath, step and thumb stroke you make is dyed in the wool leftist.