Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We need a general tweet of the day thread

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2023
    thechatch said:

Wokeism is pretty easily defined.

It’s a shallow belief system, based on manufactured emotion and meaningless online virtue signaling, in lieu of evidence-backed analysis. It prioritizes abstract issues of gender and race, as well as any other self-appointed identities over character content and personal performance. It subjugates the individual to the will of groupthink, through its appeal to the weak-minded and coerced adoption by those afraid to be ostracized by the mirage of an intellectual plurality within their social circles.

Does that help?

Ok, let me know when it’s defined.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

It’s a shallow belief system, based on manufactured emotion and meaningless online virtue signaling, in lieu of evidence-backed analysis. It prioritizes abstract issues of gender and race, as well as any other self-appointed identities over character content and personal performance. It subjugates the individual to the will of groupthink, through its appeal to the weak-minded and coerced adoption by those afraid to be ostracized by the mirage of an intellectual plurality within their social circles.

Does that help?

Ok, let me know when it’s defined, ideally before the 2024 election so it can be a primary campaign platform. It’s a slam dunk winner.
    its just faggoty bullshit. mostly anti white male
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    a long tweet but a good read

for those that do not use the twatters

The more I dug into
    @GretaThunberg
    's story, the more I realized that something stinks here. It's no COINCIDENCE that her first appearance was on August 20, 2018, with a sit-in protest in front of the Swedish Parliament, followed COINCIDENTALLY four days later by the release of a book she co-authored with her mother.

But that's not all - the PR machine for her was already in full swing on August 20, thanks to a man named Ingmar Rentzhog, who financed and drove the campaign through his company,
    @WeDontHaveTime
    . And guess what? Rentzhog is also COINCIDENTALLY the chairman of the think tank "Global Challenge" (
    @ChallengesFnd
    ), which is now COINCIDENTALLY fully financed by a billionaire named Kristine Person, a member of the Swedish Social Democratic Workers' Party and former minister in the government under Stefan Löfven.

And if that's not enough, Rentzhog purely COINCIDENTALLY happened to walk by the Swedish Parliament on August 20 and encounter Greta during her sit-in protest, taking a photograph of her. But wait, there's more - Rentzhog and Gretas mother had already met before at a climate conference on May 4, 2018, which is COINCIDENTALLY the exact date when Rentzhog became CEO of the aforementioned think tank.

And here's something interesting - both Kristine Person and Stefan Löfven happen to be members of Klaus Schwab's
    @WEF
    . It's amazing how all these connections seem to come full circle, isn't it?

It's clear to me that something fishy is going on behind the scenes here. These people are manipulating the public and abusing their power for their own political gain. We need to be aware of their tactics and warn everybody we know about the Great Reset and the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Does that help?

Called it
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

If you turn on a TV show and there is a handsome well dressed rich white guy you know immediately that he did it. Killed someone. Killed a lot of people. Stole money. Is a racist

Then a nice Black woman will replace your windshield during the commercials

Fact: It is now required that a wise Black woman be in every show and as WL said, all men are useless dweebs unless they are the rich white killer who is still pretty much a dweeb

And now the computer geek is a Black kid with glasses.

All in and of itself is fine except that it hilarious how obvious the formula is. Look at shows before 2016 or 2018. They seem normal. Still diverse and female centric but not FS like today

So no more sassy black women? Upgraded to Maya Angelou wisdom and eloquence.

Is Aaron Sorkin writing biblical passages for them to preach yet?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Does that help?

Black legs, good. White legs, bad.

Is that a simple enough definition for you, @MelloDawg?
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,202 Swaye's Wigwam
    Woke equals easily propagandized and blindly following the perceived majority. What the propaganda of the day can vary.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,904 Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Woke equals easily propagandized and blindly following the perceived majority. What the propaganda of the day can vary.

Citation needed.

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

The more I dug into
    @GretaThunberg
    's story, the more I realized that something stinks here. It's no COINCIDENCE that her first appearance was on August 20, 2018, with a sit-in protest in front of the Swedish Parliament, followed COINCIDENTALLY four days later by the release of a book she co-authored with her mother.

But that's not all - the PR machine for her was already in full swing on August 20, thanks to a man named Ingmar Rentzhog, who financed and drove the campaign through his company,
    @WeDontHaveTime
    . And guess what? Rentzhog is also COINCIDENTALLY the chairman of the think tank "Global Challenge" (
    @ChallengesFnd
    ), which is now COINCIDENTALLY fully financed by a billionaire named Kristine Person, a member of the Swedish Social Democratic Workers' Party and former minister in the government under Stefan Löfven.

And if that's not enough, Rentzhog purely COINCIDENTALLY happened to walk by the Swedish Parliament on August 20 and encounter Greta during her sit-in protest, taking a photograph of her. But wait, there's more - Rentzhog and Gretas mother had already met before at a climate conference on May 4, 2018, which is COINCIDENTALLY the exact date when Rentzhog became CEO of the aforementioned think tank.

And here's something interesting - both Kristine Person and Stefan Löfven happen to be members of Klaus Schwab's
    @WEF

It's clear to me that something fishy is going on behind the scenes here. These people are manipulating the public and abusing their power for their own political gain. We need to be aware of their tactics and warn everybody we know about the Great Reset and the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
    Her handler is also a Rockefeller.
    https://www.winterwatch.net/2022/02/greta-thunbergs-handler-luisa-marie-neubauer-is-a-rothschild/

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    I don't think I've ever seen a comedian go from funny to lame so much.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,299
    RoadTrip said:

LebamDawg said:

The more I dug into
    @GretaThunberg

@WeDontHaveTime
    @ChallengesFnd

@WEF

https://www.winterwatch.net/2022/02/greta-thunbergs-handler-luisa-marie-neubauer-is-a-rothschild/

I’ve seen a Greta march go by my building in Stockholm, just a bunch of noisy whiny kids 99% participating to skip class. Kids have been skipping school since the beginning of time, we’ve only recently made it a virtue.

RoadTrip said:

LebamDawg said:

The more I dug into
    @GretaThunberg

@WeDontHaveTime
    @ChallengesFnd

@WEF

I’ve seen a Greta march go by my building in Stockholm, just a bunch of noisy whiny kids 99% participating to skip class. Kids have been skipping school since the beginning of time, we’ve only recently made it a virtue.
    I organized a student walk out in 8th grade to protest the war

Or because I could

Not hard to find participants
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:
    Yeah, define black for AA purposes or for reparations? I'm still waiting for the definitive leftard answer.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    Most people are delusional. All you need to do to prove it is to take a survey. Our official elected politician solution is to spend more money. Always a proven winner for the professional homeless industry. You want more pigeons, put out more pigeon food.