Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We need a general tweet of the day thread

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    TXDawg said:

Bob_C said:
    She can lie to me over and over and I still probably wood
    I don't blame you, but...

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,003 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2023
    You get what you vote for and voting for BLM and defunding the police results in more dead black kids. That's the difference between leftards like the dazzler and me. I actually care versus virtue signaling with no virtue. All these murders are being committed by people who generally have multiple felony arrests and are in gangs but keeping the general population safe is not allowed. Giuliani showed us the way but the left votes for more murders.

In totally unrelated news:

edited January 2023
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

You get what you vote for and voting for BLM and defunding the police results in more dead black kids. That's the difference between leftards like the dazzler and me. I actually care versus virtue signaling with no virtue. All these murders are being committed by people who generally have multiple felony arrests and are in gangs but keeping the general population safe is not allowed. Giuliani showed us the way but the left votes for more murders.

In totally unrelated news:

Black Lives Matter, when they are killed by a white person or a cop, preferably a white cop. If they're killed by another black person nobody cares. The 13 year old who was shot and killed back in DC last week is a prime example. The OUTRAGE machine was gearing up and there were protests with chants of "No Justice, No Peace" getting started. Ben Crump was getting into gear and Tweeting about the "injustice" of the shooting. And then they revealed that the shooter was black and not a cop. 24 hours later the OUTRAGE was gone. No more marches and no more protests.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    Sources said:
    Well that would be one way to launder the case Hunter was getting and get it Joe. Remember the Dazzler demanding to see bank records? He'll show no interest in this.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Sources said:
    So the smartest man Joey knows was renting for $50K a month.

You’re up Dazzler
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,512 Founders Club

Good summary of where we were and where we are now and you can look at a cuck like mello and see where we are going.

THE CRITICAL DRINKER: Why Modern Movies Suck — They Can’t Write Men, Part 1 (Video).

https://youtu.be/tUWe11I_7Oo

Note the Drinker’s comments about how men are portrayed in TV commercials, a recurring Insta-topic since 2005.

Good summary of where we were and where we are now and you can look at a cuck like mello and see where we are going.

THE CRITICAL DRINKER: Why Modern Movies Suck — They Can’t Write Men, Part 1 (Video).

https://youtu.be/tUWe11I_7Oo

Note the Drinker’s comments about how men are portrayed in TV commercials, a recurring Insta-topic since 2005.

They started going after Bond about 20 years ago.

Judy Wench reprimanded him for being himself and nailing hot sluts. Of course.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter
    Sources said:
    Like i said hunter and his A list friends had access to classified info.
    Modern Art truly reflects the advance of Western Civilization into post-modern nihilism. Here is the original. Then you can see the statute in Boston just revealed for MLK day.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/01/loose-ends-202.php

If only we fully funded public education and hired elite credentialed public educators to be our school administrators. Recognizing academic achievement is bad because not everyone gets a ribbon, a hug and an orange slice. I can't even imagine how sick you would have to be to do this to your exceptional students.

https://instapundit.com/

K-12 IMPLOSION UPDATE: Four More Virginia Schools Admit To Withholding National Merit Awards From Students.

With four more school principals confessing they withheld National Merit awards from students, bringing the total to seven schools so far, the Fairfax County Parents Association sent the school district, state and local leaders a scathing letter, calling them out for saying that the awards “don’t matter.”

“You should hang your heads in shame,” the parents’ group, a nonpartisan volunteer grassroots organization, wrote in a letter published late Saturday morning…

In its letter, the parents’ group asked state and local leaders, “How dare you tell students that their hard work doesn’t matter? How dare you pretend that students who manage to be in the top 3% academically among seniors nationwide have not achieved an accomplishment of which they should be enormously proud? How dare you tell these students – most of whom do not come from wealth – that it doesn’t matter whether they are able to note this achievement on college applications, or applications for academic scholarships that could help pay for college?”

There should be civil rights lawsuits and a criminal investigation.

Posted at 7:15 pm by Glenn Reynolds
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,871 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2023

If only we fully funded public education and hired elite credentialed public educators to be our school administrators. Recognizing academic achievement is bad because not everyone gets a ribbon, a hug and an orange slice. I can't even imagine how sick you would have to be to do this to your exceptional students.

K-12 IMPLOSION UPDATE: Four More Virginia Schools Admit To Withholding National Merit Awards From Students.

With four more school principals confessing they withheld National Merit awards from students, bringing the total to seven schools so far, the Fairfax County Parents Association sent the school district, state and local leaders a scathing letter, calling them out for saying that the awards “don’t matter.”

“You should hang your heads in shame,” the parents’ group, a nonpartisan volunteer grassroots organization, wrote in a letter published late Saturday morning…

In its letter, the parents’ group asked state and local leaders, “How dare you tell students that their hard work doesn’t matter? How dare you pretend that students who manage to be in the top 3% academically among seniors nationwide have not achieved an accomplishment of which they should be enormously proud? How dare you tell these students – most of whom do not come from wealth – that it doesn’t matter whether they are able to note this achievement on college applications, or applications for academic scholarships that could help pay for college?”

What a quandary this is for the Dazzler, National Merit Scholar and QB.

Sometimes loyalty to the cause shreds one's last ounce of dignity. Perhaps the case here.

What a quandary this is for the Dazzler, National Merit Scholar and QB.

Sometimes loyalty to the cause shreds one's last ounce of dignity. Perhaps the case here.
    The dazzler shredded his last ounce of dignity years and years ago.