Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We need a general tweet of the day thread

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,872
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The Future's So Bright Dim, I Gotta Wear Shades Night Glasses.

JEFFREY CARTER: No One Is Talking About This. “I have been looking for some good data on food. Frankly, I have seen my grocery bill go up quite a bit and I am trying to figure out if I should stockpile foodstuffs or not.”

Plus: “I used to trade Lean Hogs, so I watched the food supply stuff relatively closely. I have heard that if you want a slot at the slaughterhouse this year, you are out of luck if you don’t have one. It’s hearsay for me as I don’t have good data on anything but my guess is that livestock farmers are going to really cull their herds this year. It’s just too expensive to feed them. Short term, that might drive meat prices down. Long term, they will skyrocket. If you look at futures prices for lean hogs, that’s what they are telling you.”

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "When I was there, we were respected," Trump said of his presidency. "Nobody was going to war with us. Nobody, OK? We didn't have to go to war for people to know that we were the toughest and we were the strongest. We did it in a much different way.

"She's the face of the Washington swamp and the same failed foreign policy of the Clintons, Bushes, the Obamas, Bidens, and the entire sick political establishment."

Trump made fresh comments blasting the House Jan. 6 "unselect" committee, which Cheney joined and was tapped as co-chair in her efforts to attack Trump.

"I've taken the cake for investigations," Trump said of the myriad investigations and "hoaxes" to tarnish him as a candidate, president, and former president. "A friend of mine said, 'You know, this has been going on for years: You must be the most honest man in the history of our country.'"

Hageman is trouncing Cheney by 30 points in recent polling.

George Washington and Donald Trump
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    A PMS housewife will make an hysterical decision to vote for a dementia patient that hates the suburbs and housewives to avoid a mean tweet and then concede her sex to the trans gods. I am women, hear me roar. Sure.
  • Options

Over/under on how long before a 3 letter agency plant joins the NRA?

• Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Regurds to @Swaye

Swaye can tell you all about that and ‘gun control’.

https://www.history.com/.amp/this-day-in-history/u-s-army-massacres-indians-at-wounded-knee
    Many Sioux believed that if they practiced the Ghost Dance and rejected the ways of the white man, the gods would create the world anew and destroy all non-believers, including non-Indians.
    On December 15, 1890, reservation police tried to arrest Sitting Bull, the famous Sioux leader, who they mistakenly believed was a Ghost Dancer, at the Standing Rock reservation and killed him in the process.
    On December 29, the U.S. Army’s 7th cavalry surrounded a band of Ghost Dancers under the Sioux Chief Big Foot near Wounded Knee Creek and demanded they surrender their weapons. As that was happening, a fight broke out between an Indian and a U.S. soldier and a shot was fired, although it’s unclear from which side. A brutal massacre followed, in which it’s estimated almost 150 Native Americans were killed (some historians put this number at twice as high), nearly half of them women and children.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

The Future's So Bright Dim, I Gotta Wear Shades Night Glasses.

JEFFREY CARTER: No One Is Talking About This. “I have been looking for some good data on food. Frankly, I have seen my grocery bill go up quite a bit and I am trying to figure out if I should stockpile foodstuffs or not.”

Plus: “I used to trade Lean Hogs, so I watched the food supply stuff relatively closely. I have heard that if you want a slot at the slaughterhouse this year, you are out of luck if you don’t have one. It’s hearsay for me as I don’t have good data on anything but my guess is that livestock farmers are going to really cull their herds this year. It’s just too expensive to feed them. Short term, that might drive meat prices down. Long term, they will skyrocket. If you look at futures prices for lean hogs, that’s what they are telling you.”

Joe Biden’s America.
    Returning from his thirty something GF’s condo?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,837
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I'd say Amen also, but that isn't the America we live in today. Most teachers, all teacher unions and dem politicians and the POS "Americans" that vote for them could care less about students. Looking at Texas, most police don't care, clearly not the leadership.
    Sledog said:

Amen!

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Here is a doozy,

https://instapundit.com/

WHAT COULD GO WRONG? North Korea Will Soon Chair U.N.’s Nuclear Disarmament Body.

======
    What kind of American would support the WHO who is still sanctioning chicom gain of function research and is bought and paid for by the chicoms even though we are the largest donor, but we never ask for anything remotely representing our interest? What kind of American would support the massive corrupt institution know as the UN? Not only support these institutions that hate the US and what it used to stand for, but pay by far the largest share of their budgets.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,837

I'd say Amen also, but that isn't the America we live in today. Most teachers, all teacher unions and dem politicians and the POS "Americans" that vote for them could care less about students. Looking at Texas, most police don't care, clearly not the leadership.

Sledog said:

Amen!

Every cop who stood outside doing nothing should be fired for cowardice. Every single one and any supervisor who made any such decisions. If I was ordered not to go in I would have ignored such an order without hesitation. The only job of a responding officer is to enter, locate and neutralize the threat even if they are all alone. That's the job you swore to do! It's dangerous and yes may be hurt or killed. Fucking feckless cowards!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Amen!

Every cop who stood outside doing nothing should be fired for cowardice. Every single one and any supervisor who made any such decisions. If I was ordered not to go in I would have ignored such an order without hesitation. The only job of a responding officer is to enter, locate and neutralize the threat even if they are all alone. That's the job you swore to do! It's dangerous and yes may be hurt or killed. Fucking feckless cowards!
    They just had active shooter training in March and the first order of business is enter and stop the shooter. Not the second, not the third, the first. As was said, the cops had body armor and the kids had crayons.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump was right

You, me and Trump were first and right.
  • Options

Gonna be like prohibition in reverse

Gun runners instead of rum runners.