Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We need a general tweet of the day thread

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's a slapstick villain movie. These politicians are so far gone and scripted.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They haven't done anything she said. Just stupid pandering
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2021
    Like the canard that mortgage companies, like Quicken Loans discriminates against blacks through redlining, there is no there there. This article from the Oregonian is typical of the view of our supposedly color blind government on how they view programs ostensibly to help the disadvantaged. When "restorative justice" is the leading requirement in a request for proposal that brings out the grifters. Grift isn't dependent on race, just look at Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi or Bernie Sanders. But grift should be an equal opportunity business. If the public project is important enough to be funded with tax dollars, it deserves to be awarded to the best proposal, independent of race. Really surprised that the paper actually pursued this.

https://enewspo.oregonlive.com/data/11435/reader/reader.html?t=1639846104354#!preferred/0/package/11435/pub/20371/page/2/alb/619436

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    She's not black, but playing a black person, pandering to a black interviewer.

Is this Tropic Thunder?

Is Joey really Jack Black?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    The US hasn't built a new coal plant in years and US CO2 production is declining largely due to fracking and the replacement of coal as a baseload electric plant by natural gas and combined cycle natural gas electric plants. But the American hating greens still continue to insist that the US ignore the basic requirement of baseload electric production and dream of us freezing in the dark when the sun doesn't shine and the wind doesn't blow. The problem is the chicoms and their use of dirty coal plants, but the greens, just like leftards are opposed to the truth of where the chicom crud came from, and continue to ignore China. You would think that there would be a huge environmental movement to deny China the Olympics, but no - just kowtow to the commies.

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/global-coal-power-demand-track-record-green-energy-transition-crumbles

Global Coal Power Demand On Track For Record As Green Energy Transition Crumbles

BY TYLER DURDEN
    FRIDAY, DEC 17, 2021 - 06:30 PM
    There's no question that the 'greenification' of the global economy has returned many industrial countries to coal in 2021. New data from the International Energy Agency (IEA) shows that the amount of electricity generated worldwide from coal is on track to hit a record high.

IEA's Coal 2021 report says global power generation from coal soared 9% in 2021 to an all-time high of 10,350 terawatt-hours. The rebound comes amid a rash of green policies and stupid political choices, such as decommissioning oil and gas-fired power plants and fossil fuel exploitation projects, ironically resulting in an energy crisis worldwide.

"The rebound is being driven by this year's rapid economic recovery, which has pushed up electricity demand much faster than low-carbon supplies can keep up," IEA said. Also, the dramatic rise in natural gas prices forced power plants to source coal as a cheaper alternative.

Overall coal demand, including energy-intensive industries such as cement and steel, is expected to increase 6% this year. Though it shouldn't surpass the record consumption levels of 2013/2014, IEA said. It added coal demand could hit a new record high in 2022.

IEA Executive Director Fatih Birol said the increase was "a worrying sign of how far off track the world is in its efforts to put emissions into decline towards net zero."

The IEA said that China is responsible for half of the coal-fired power generation worldwide and will increase by 9% year-on-year increase.

"The pledges to reach net zero emissions made by many countries, including China and India, should have very strong implications for coal – but these are not yet visible in our near-term forecast, reflecting the major gap between ambitions and action," said Keisuke Sadamori, Director of Energy Markets and Security at the IEA.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

They haven't done anything she said. Just stupid pandering

"Pipes and paint ain't right for our babies."

I love the conversion to slang & ghetto-talk when she's talking to a black interviewer.

As inauthentic as Hillary talking about her hot sauce and saying "I'm too tired......"

Fuck these Scam Artists.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    The staffer you hear is Simone Sanders. I'd recognize that blubber-necked bitch's voice anywhere.
  • Options

Like the canard that mortgage companies, like Quicken Loans discriminates against blacks through redlining, there is no there there. This article from the Oregonian is typical of the view of our supposedly color blind government on how they view programs ostensibly to help the disadvantaged. When "restorative justice" is the leading requirement in a request for proposal that brings out the grifters. Grift isn't dependent on race, just look at Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi or Bernie Sanders. But grift should be an equal opportunity business. If the public project is important enough to be funded with tax dollars, it deserves to be awarded to the best proposal, independent of race. Really surprised that the paper actually pursued this.

https://enewspo.oregonlive.com/data/11435/reader/reader.html?t=1639846104354#!preferred/0/package/11435/pub/20371/page/2/alb/619436

Just another day in the Banana Republic of Oregon.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    He likes the Kamala Harris that is giving him free shit. Other than the perscription drug issue, everything she mentioned was a local issue. Public transportation sucks in part because members of her and his party refuse to enforce the fucking law and allow criminals to run rampant on public transportation systems because arresting people who violate the law would piss off jackasses like Charlamagne.

A group of teens, including one wielding a hammer, beat up a 67-year-old man after a confrontation that started on a Brooklyn bus, according to video and the NYPD.

How often do you think Charlamagne tha Fraud says any about this?
  • Options

I defied Fuher Newsom yesterday at the grocery store. No one cared

Walked into a well known tool store today with the wife, some folks in their w/o masks on and no employee said crap.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    46XiJCAB said:

Walked into a well known tool store today with the wife, some folks in their w/o masks on and no employee said crap.
    Bucky Joe's rootin rootin tool warehouse in whatever, Alabama? I'm assuming
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Was at two stores last week with a "Masks Recommended" notice taped to the door. No one was wearing a mask. Of course, if someone wanted to, they were free to do so. One side promotes freedom and the other promotes fascism. But Trump was an authoritarian although no one ever says why. Even if you ask them. Repeatedly.
  • Options

Was at two stores last week with a "Masks Recommended" notice taped to the door. No one was wearing a mask. Of course, if someone wanted to, they were free to do so. One side promotes freedom and the other promotes fascism. But Trump was an authoritarian although no one ever says why. Even if you ask them. Repeatedly.

To be fair in Texas places still have the mask signs up collecting dust
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

I've been outed. Someone call What's His Name!
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I've been outed. Someone call What's His Name!
    I knew it, trumpet.