Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lil Jimmie Day Massacre

dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,864
5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
Swaye's Wigwam
June 25th... I’m calling at least 7 when all said and done. Otton better commit then and create a sense of wanting to be a part of it OR not. Whatever.

Comments

• Options
    louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    praying_dog.gif
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

June 25th... I’m calling at least 7 when all said and done. Otton better commit then and create a sense of wanting to be a part of it OR not. Whatever.

7 new commits by June 25th?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Noooo. I’m guessing a min of 7 visitors.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Was there a single player from that weekend that completed their college career at UW? I know more than half of them didn't even stay committed
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Was there a single player from that weekend that completed their college career at UW? I know more than half of them didn't even stay committed

I looked back in the OV’s on 247 and qualls visit was the only one listed that day/week. Weird... maybe a lot of unofficials as I know Troy Williams committed then as well and some other shit bricks.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    We'll know we're in trouble when dawgman posts a picture of one of the recruits with a cartoonishly gigantic hamburger
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Qualls and Coleman
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Qualls and Coleman
    Who actually had good careers. The rest of the defectors almost all flamed out spectacularly, besides Daeshon Hall.
  • Options

dnc said:

Qualls and Coleman
    Who actually had good careers. The rest of the defectors almost all flamed out spectacularly, besides Daeshon Hall.

dnc said:

Qualls and Coleman
    String was pretty decent for Ole Miss. Troy Williams was okay for Utah. Basham took the bag and missed the field. Moala started 3 games at UCLA as a junior. Caleb Tucker racked up 9.5 sacks over his career at ULM. Rahshead Johnson played two years at SJ State then disappeared.

It's not a star studded list but the only real flameouts are Johnson and Moala (since Basham never qualified).

In total they certainly were not worth the massive hype they garnered.
  • Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Qualls and Coleman
    String sighting
  • Options
    Bonedog said:

dnc said:

Qualls and Coleman
    Strings sighting
  • Options

How pathetic were we back then...

I remember I was driving east on I-90 somewhere in Montana on my way to an acid filled party at my buddy's ranch and traffic stopped due to construction or an accident or some shit.

There I was on my cell trying to read about the St. Tosh Day massacre on dawgman instead of enjoying real life and how fucking awesome it was then with no obligations like job, wife, kids...

Chris Petersen POTD!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,247
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    They will be in the portal in 2024. So NOC

Also, I fondly remember the last recruiting day massacre. St. Tosh. I said “awfully warm for February” and of course doogs told me I was full of shit. I can’t remember the dumbasses name who claimed that when players commit early, they rarely decommit. As we all know, I was right.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I remember I was driving east on I-90 somewhere in Montana on my way to an acid filled party at my buddy's ranch and traffic stopped due to construction or an accident or some shit.

There I was on my cell trying to read about the St. Tosh Day massacre on dawgman instead of enjoying real life and how fucking awesome it was then with no obligations like job, wife, kids...

We?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Does he still have said ranch and could you PM that addy?

TIA
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Right now there is 3. Who will the other four be?

What is interesting is Notre Dame according to 247 is cool on Tevarua Tafiti though he still is CB to them.
    Adding to the fact that in Notre Dame commits they already have two OLB in their class. Maybe they are done with that position and
    gives us a better chance of landing this guy.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Right now there is 3. Who will the other four be?

What is interesting is Notre Dame according to 247 is cool on Tevarua Tafiti though he still is CB to them.
    Adding to the fact that in Notre Dame commits they already have two OLB in their class. Maybe they are done with that position and
    gives us a better chance of landing this guy.

Just guessing. I have zero factual data to support my outlandish claim.