Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,839
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Because of his budding reputation, some fans expected him to come into spring football and simply take over, which is unrealistic. Others after catching only glimpses of him or reading brief dispatches about him are adamant that he now redshirt, which is too hasty.

He likely won't do either.

He won’t take over and he won’t redshirt.

Looks like garbage time in 5 games it is then!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

Because of his budding reputation, some fans expected him to come into spring football and simply take over, which is unrealistic. Others after catching only glimpses of him or reading brief dispatches about him are adamant that he now redshirt, which is too hasty.

You can play 4 games and still redshirt. There's not a chance in hell they burn his shirt if he isn't starting at some point.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

doogie said:

You can play 4 games and still redshirt. There's not a chance in hell they burn his shirt if he isn't starting at some point.
    I doubt Sam would want to waste a year of eligibility. He will come back next year, but after that, if he’s not starting, who knows? That is awhile from now tho and we don’t need to go thru all the hypotheticals.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

doogie said:

I doubt Sam would want to waste a year of eligibility. He will come back next year, but after that, if he’s not starting, who knows? That is awhile from now tho and we don’t need to go thru all the hypotheticals.
    If I were Huard and my coach wanted me to burn a year of eligibility for garbage time snaps I'd hit the portal before the conversation was over.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I guess the one scenario where he ends up starting and saying fuck the redshirt would be:

1. Huard has a great fall and becomea the firm #2.

2. UW is either undefeated or once beaten, still leading the north, and still in the playoff hunt.

3. Morris gets hurt.

It's pretty unlikely any of those three things happen.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The question of whether he redshirts is irrelevant. Five star QBs don’t spend five years at one school. He other goes pro after three, maybe four years or he transfers.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Baseman said:

Is that the new section for vaccinated fans at Husky Stadium? The Comfort Zone. It’s were you get told to sit down on 3rd and 5 in the fourth quarter, UW up by 2 with the visiting team on their 35.

That's the wheelchair section but I get your point
    Doogcoin. The crypto everyone wants, but can't have.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Is that the new section for vaccinated fans at Husky Stadium? The Comfort Zone. It’s were you get told to sit down on 3rd and 5 in the fourth quarter, UW up by 2 with the visiting team on their 35.

you're already in mid-season form
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    Swaye's Wigwam

What if he sucks?

He does until he doesn’t.