Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Arizona

13»

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    MelloDawg said:

doogie said:

I’ll spell it out for you.

Maricopa County officials are headed to Prison for cheating and obstruction.

I realize your head is jammed so far up your ass it may never become dislodged but it’s starting to sound like you enjoy the view from there so much you’ve just quit trying.

Are you aware of the colossal shit show that is this “audit?” It’s not a real audit. It is being run by the same people that I keep hearing are a small minority of Republicans...conspiracy nuts.

They were scanning for watermarks on ballots because Trump supposedly put them on the ballots to detect fraud. Do you know where this insane idea came from? Qanon. Fucking Qanon. Everyone here sans @Sledog keeps telling me that nobody believes this shit but the AZ Republican Party definitely does. They were also scanning for bamboo on ballots because another insane conspiracy theory had the Chinese sending in 40k ballots. Everybody knows that everything from China is covered in bamboo. If the conspiracy theory had the ballots coming from Italy these nut job would be scanning for marinara sauce.

This “audit” should be a giant embarrassment for all Republicans but unfortunately they are too detached from reality to experience embarrassment.
    Homerun and accurate in the description.

The response? “It’s a forensic audit.”

Nope.
    What is the link for the bloviating? Source?
    Frankly, since the MSM doesn’t cover anything honestly, it’s important.

If it’s your opinion, FY.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You completely ignore all the sloppiness and obfuscation going on in Phoenix @GreenRiverGatorz

broken seals, ignoring subpoenas, chain of custody issues, RINOs covering it all up

First Dimocrat to win Maricopa County since Truman

It's almost like demographic changes are a thing
    The folks who voted for Andy Biggs and Gosar also voted for slow Joe. Of course!
    You've repeated this lie more than once. Both districts voted for Trump. By a big fucking margin. I don't think you're maliciously spreading this lie, I just think you're too stupid to fact check. Which is why you also believe the election was stolen.

We can probably include @Salemcoogredux and @Southerndawg in the "too stupid to fact check" camp. It's becoming a big tent these days.
    Both districts lie partly within Maricopa County. Biggs's 5th is almost all Maricopa. I'll repeat that for you. Maricopa County. That's the point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona's_5th_congressional_district

Once again, you're full of shit, but I'm sure you'll have another smug lie soon enough.

I don't think you know what districts are. Lol, even your wikipedia link spells it out very fucking clearly. Did you even read it?

I'll go slow. Maricopa County itself contains 62% of the AZ population and has become increasingly purple. There are multiple congressional districts that intersect within the county boundaries. Andy Biggs's 5th district contains only a portion of Maricopa County, and it's a heavily conservative portion. Hence they elected him and voted for Trump by a +14% margin. Meanwhile Gosar's 4th district, which includes parts of Maricopa County and vast swaths of rural western Arizona (which are not in Maricopa County), voted Trump +37%. Literally all of that is in your link.

Perhaps you just don't understand congressional districts, or deeply struggle with maps. Either way this is cut and dry shit. I haven't seen someone flounder like this in a long fucking time.

I understand both fine. There are nine districts. I picked two examples, one of which has probably 95% or more of the population residing within MC. You continue to insist that Arizona is now blue or purple, all within the past two or three years, while going ostrich when Doogie, myself, or others bring up evidence of either major incompetence or possible fraud. I never claimed the election was stolen. If there are irregularities though, they need to be investigated. Either they did a really bad job with protocol, there was tampering, or both.

You agree that Biden is a joke, wokeness sucks, but you voted for it. Own it.

A lot of red herrings here. Or Bob's strawman anal thing. My entire disembowling of you was over your fucktarded claim that "because Biggs and Gosar's districts voted for Biden, there must be fraud". Which is obviously false. Man up and admit you were retarded for not doing even a basic fact check before regurgitating some right-wing talking point and we can go back to being pals.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,851
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

What are you worried about now? Seems you didn't worry before. Strange but then @Rubberfist is a little communist twit with lots of conspiracy theories.

I recall video being posted of a dem operatives pulling out boxes of votes from under a table and then counting them multiple times when no one was supposed to be counting. Rubber was quiet then too. Do you really hate America this much?
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    trublue said:

doogie said:

I realize your head is jammed so far up your ass it may never become dislodged but it’s starting to sound like you enjoy the view from there so much you’ve just quit trying.

Are you aware of the colossal shit show that is this “audit?” It’s not a real audit. It is being run by the same people that I keep hearing are a small minority of Republicans...conspiracy nuts.

They were scanning for watermarks on ballots because Trump supposedly put them on the ballots to detect fraud. Do you know where this insane idea came from? Qanon. Fucking Qanon. Everyone here sans @Sledog keeps telling me that nobody believes this shit but the AZ Republican Party definitely does. They were also scanning for bamboo on ballots because another insane conspiracy theory had the Chinese sending in 40k ballots. Everybody knows that everything from China is covered in bamboo. If the conspiracy theory had the ballots coming from Italy these nut job would be scanning for marinara sauce.

This “audit” should be a giant embarrassment for all Republicans but unfortunately they are too detached from reality to experience embarrassment.
    Link(s)?
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-aud-nw-arizona-election-audit-conspiracy-theories-20210510-vksb4ygmqvct7oxwhoxaq3wu2i-story.html?outputType=amp
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

trublue said:

doogie said:

Link(s)?
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-aud-nw-arizona-election-audit-conspiracy-theories-20210510-vksb4ygmqvct7oxwhoxaq3wu2i-story.html?outputType=amp
    Sledog said:

Rubber doesn't know the the tech guy that set up the equipment for this thing has a huge amount of patents to his name and most are in the area of scanning. They have the ability to scam the ballots for all their built in security features and all the appropriate handling marks from the processing, folds, rollers etc.

Uh, his most famous invention was a complete failure.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2020/12/31/22208033/jovan-pulitzer-cuecat-georgia-election-fraud-flimflam

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,967
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

trublue said:

doogie said:

Link(s)?
    Sledog said:

Rubber doesn't know the the tech guy that set up the equipment for this thing has a huge amount of patents to his name and most are in the area of scanning. They have the ability to scam the ballots for all their built in security features and all the appropriate handling marks from the processing, folds, rollers etc.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2020/12/31/22208033/jovan-pulitzer-cuecat-georgia-election-fraud-flimflam

Obsessed.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You completely ignore all the sloppiness and obfuscation going on in Phoenix @GreenRiverGatorz

broken seals, ignoring subpoenas, chain of custody issues, RINOs covering it all up

First Dimocrat to win Maricopa County since Truman

It's almost like demographic changes are a thing
    The folks who voted for Andy Biggs and Gosar also voted for slow Joe. Of course!
    You've repeated this lie more than once. Both districts voted for Trump. By a big fucking margin. I don't think you're maliciously spreading this lie, I just think you're too stupid to fact check. Which is why you also believe the election was stolen.

We can probably include @Salemcoogredux and @Southerndawg in the "too stupid to fact check" camp. It's becoming a big tent these days.
    Both districts lie partly within Maricopa County. Biggs's 5th is almost all Maricopa. I'll repeat that for you. Maricopa County. That's the point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona's_5th_congressional_district

Once again, you're full of shit, but I'm sure you'll have another smug lie soon enough.

I don't think you know what districts are. Lol, even your wikipedia link spells it out very fucking clearly. Did you even read it?

I'll go slow. Maricopa County itself contains 62% of the AZ population and has become increasingly purple. There are multiple congressional districts that intersect within the county boundaries. Andy Biggs's 5th district contains only a portion of Maricopa County, and it's a heavily conservative portion. Hence they elected him and voted for Trump by a +14% margin. Meanwhile Gosar's 4th district, which includes parts of Maricopa County and vast swaths of rural western Arizona (which are not in Maricopa County), voted Trump +37%. Literally all of that is in your link.

Perhaps you just don't understand congressional districts, or deeply struggle with maps. Either way this is cut and dry shit. I haven't seen someone flounder like this in a long fucking time.

I understand both fine. There are nine districts. I picked two examples, one of which has probably 95% or more of the population residing within MC. You continue to insist that Arizona is now blue or purple, all within the past two or three years, while going ostrich when Doogie, myself, or others bring up evidence of either major incompetence or possible fraud. I never claimed the election was stolen. If there are irregularities though, they need to be investigated. Either they did a really bad job with protocol, there was tampering, or both.

You agree that Biden is a joke, wokeness sucks, but you voted for it. Own it.

A lot of red herrings here. Or Bob's strawman anal thing. My entire disembowling of you was over your fucktarded claim that "because Biggs and Gosar's districts voted for Biden, there must be fraud". Which is obviously false. Man up and admit you were retarded for not doing even a basic fact check before regurgitating some right-wing talking point and we can go back to being pals.
    4 GOP congressmen in MC...maybe 5...I didn't research it that far. So the point stands. It's another weird anomaly, right?

I win.

We were never pals. But you can still play Pick Em. I'm nice like that.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,851
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    What are you so afraid of Rubber?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bob_C said:

MelloDawg Inc.

Is it a co-op though?

How can I short?
    Leave @dflea ALONE!!!
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Queuing

trublue said:

doogie said:

Link(s)?
    Sledog said:

I didn’t click the link. Does Google say the audit is fake?
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Links are to articles from the Chicago Tribune and “The Verge” . . . You can imagine the garbage spewed by both traditional and non-traditional leftist opinion pieces.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

Queuing

trublue said:

doogie said:

Link(s)?
    Sledog said:

Gaggle lies
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogie said:

Queuing

trublue said:

doogie said:

Link(s)?
    Sledog said:

Gurgle lies
    FTFY