Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This site needs a humor board

HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,004
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
A senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little gray hair he had left. Amazing, he thought as he flew down I-94, pushing the pedal even more.

Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a state trooper behind him, lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120.

Suddenly he thought, What am I doing? I'm too old for this, and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch, and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The old gentleman paused. Then he said, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a state trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, sir," replied the trooper.

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

The duck board is a laugh a minute. Try that one

Don't joke on the DJ board. He 100% will not get it and the whole thing will devolve into him ranting and crying about mean husky fans that just want to pick on him.

• Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Here’s an old, repurposed joke. Originally with Nixon and Brezhnev. I repurposed it six years ago with Obama and Putin. LOoooooOng.

Obama goes to Moscow on a state visit and meets with Putin.

They're debating the merits of their respective societies. They argue about moral values and which country is doing better.

Obama: I've heard that all Russian are alcoholics.

Putin: That's a Russophobic myth. I bet there's not a single drunk out in Moscow tonight.

Obama: I don't believe you. I bet if we take your limo out for a spin I'll see some drunks staggering around.

Putin: Okay, let me prove you wrong. We'll drive around and if you see a single drunk you can shoot them with my own gun.

Putin let's the FSB know what they're doing, and tells them to do a sweep and round up every single drunk on their route. He says if Obama sees a single drunk everyone will get sent to Siberia.

Obama and Putin drive around for 10 minutes, and the streets are empty. Not a single person is out, let alone a drunk. Obama is about to accept defeat when a visibly drunk man staggers out of an apartment building, singing a Russian folk song.

Obama leans out the window and shoots him.

Obama: See Vlad, I saw one person and he was drunk! All Russians are drunks!

Six months later Putin travels to Washington DC and he and Obama are having the same argument about morals and society. Putin suggests they do the same thing they did in Moscow, and he will shoot any drunks that he sees on Washington's streets. Obama lets the Secret Service know to go ahead and make sure there are no drunks anywhere on their route.

The two presidents drive around for 10 minutes, without seeing anyone. Just as they're turning around a huge group of drunks stumbles out of a bar. Putin gets excited, leans out the window and mows them all down. He teases Obama for the rest of the night.

Putin: Barack, you said Russians were worse drunks than Americans. I just killed 20 of them, looks like Russia wins again! Putin triumphantly goes to sleep that night.

The next morning Vladimir Putin picks up the newspaper and sees the headline: 20 Russian Embassy Workers Slain In Drive-By Shooting.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

A senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little gray hair he had left. Amazing, he thought as he flew down I-94, pushing the pedal even more.

Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a state trooper behind him, lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120.

Suddenly he thought, What am I doing? I'm too old for this, and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch, and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The old gentleman paused. Then he said, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a state trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, sir," replied the trooper.

You had to edit that?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    You must not have visited the Tug.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The army was conducting war games with the new troops, but due to budget cuts were a little short of equipment.
    When they handing out rifles, a few privates didn't get one.
    Private, "Sargent, I don't have a gun what should I do?".
    Sargent, "It's ok, when you want to shoot someone, just point your finger and yell 'shoot, shoot, shoot'. Everyone knows and will follow orders."

The war games start and private gets lost and is on his own. He sees the enemy and stand up a yells 'shoot, shoot, shoot' and they drop dead.
    "Hey this is great" thinks the private.

He heads toward the base of the enemy, and sees only one solider out front walking back and forth.

The private think this is chance and he can take the enemy base. He run towards the enemy and yells "shoot, shoot, shoot'. Nothing.
    He get next to the enemy solider points his finger at close range and yells 'shoot, shoot, shoot', still nothing.
    The private yells at him, "Hey, it's orders that you die since I shot you." Still nothing.
    Finally the private get right in his path to confront him.

The solider pushes him over and walks on top of him and says, "Tank, Tank, Tank".