Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apology to PLSS

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

And I told you I'm as handicapped as you are a giner getter.

That would make me knee deep in snatch.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Back to the hole on my old Avatar with ya. Nobody will notice, or care, Damone. Put a toilet seat on that shitter

Hey man..I offered an olive branch and this is what I get?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,559
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Back to the hole on my old Avatar with ya

Hahahahaha

WTF!!!
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

On a side note, I have never understood why saying offensive shit about gay people is considered being homophobic. A phobia means you are scared of something. I doubt everyone who hates gay people are scared of them, maybe they just don't like them.

Or maybe the phobia comes from not knowing for certain what their own sexual preferences are. The prospect of such knowledge might be far more frightening than a dark closet. As a 1950's teen, I belong to a generation of real men whose Moms worked overtime trying to hang their universal homophobia on their sons. They wanted us to marry young, father their grandchildren, and then march off in bright military uniforms to die or be maimed in Vietnam. It's no wonder that my generation of men and succeeding generations have mostly given Mom the finger,.... but there always must be some who will kiss ass by eating Her homophobia for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Love ya ma.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,349
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

It has come to my attention that I may have crossed the line a few times by making fun of the handicapped. I apologize for making fun of the handicapped., it's not right. But I don't apologize for making fun of a racist homophobic asshole. So if I make fun of the handicapped in the future, know that is directed at you personally and not handicapped people in general.

Are we cool now? No hard feelings?

Love,

MD.

Oh, thats fucking badass. Its like the kids you bullied growing up like Damone who said "the cops are coming" after you smeared the queer. We're shaking in our shoes johhny!!!!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Can we just put a stop to this parapalegic shit? Silly shit.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Back to the hole on my old Avatar with ya. Nobody will notice, or care, Damone. Put a toilet seat on that shitter

I'm all about truce, but it's two-sided.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Can we just put a stop to this parapalegic shit? Silly shit.

Para? The fuck? Were are talking quad here. Good Christ
  • Options

• Options
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,559
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    Founders Club
    Damone should have to buy a week's worth of Puppy meds as reparations 'n shit.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Dosage is dangerously low in this thread.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

PL_SS in any thread = Delivers

I don't think anybody even Damone is in Puppy's league right now.

Irishdoog sends pms to PL_SS

Waiting for Race to work his Photoshop magic with a Most Interesting Man in the World theme here.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tailgater said:

On a side note, I have never understood why saying offensive shit about gay people is considered being homophobic. A phobia means you are scared of something. I doubt everyone who hates gay people are scared of them, maybe they just don't like them.

Or maybe the phobia comes from not knowing for certain what their own sexual preferences are. The prospect of such knowledge might be far more frightening than a dark closet. As a 1950's teen, I belong to a generation of real men whose Moms worked overtime trying to hang their universal homophobia on their sons. They wanted us to marry young, father their grandchildren, and then march off in bright military uniforms to die or be maimed in Vietnam. It's no wonder that my generation of men and succeeding generations have mostly given Mom the finger,.... but there always must be some who will kiss ass by eating Her homophobia for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Love ya ma.

BRB. Eating homophobia for breakfast, lunch and dinner.