Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

**BREAKING** Natty Game - #1 Liz Hurley Defeats #10/12 Salma Hayak 25-23

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,888
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam

**BREAKING** Natty Game - #1 Liz Hurley Defeats #10/12 Salma Hayak 25-23 50 votes

#1 Liz Hurley
50%
whlinderRoadDawg55Mad_Songreenbloodalumni94chuckTequillaPurpleThrobberDoogleshaieDude61UWerentThereManHuskyInAZhuskyhooliganWilliams3Pitchfork51NEsnake12LaocoönYellowSnowFireCohen 25 votes
#10/12 Salma Hayak
50%
DerekJohnsonCFetters_Nacho_LoverRaceBannonSwayeTheKobeStopperAtomicDawgYouKnowItdncdfleabiak1Bad_MotherDuckerGrundleStiltzkinEwaDawgFenderbender123IPukeOregonGrellowLebamDawgDoog_de_JourhardhatEl_Kjhfstyle24 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    #1 Liz Hurley
    5'8" vs. 5'2"

Height wins.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 Liz Hurley
    alumni94 said:

5'8" vs. 5'2"

Height wins.

I hope so, but I see the Gadzooks party is voting as expected.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Janet Reno protest vote for all the fortification yella did
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 Liz Hurley

Janet Reno protest vote for all the fortification yella did

@PurpleThrobber and I rigged this so well that Salma Hayak is in the finals. Maybe after the dust settles we'll do a pole of EC vs the winner.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    #10/12 Salma Hayak
    Everyone loves a good Cenicienta story!
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    #10/12 Salma Hayak
    I voted for Salma because I want her guns held to my head

That rack is just lovely.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    #1 Liz Hurley
    dflea said:

I voted for Salma because I want her guns held to my head

That rack is just lovely.

You are either very short, or would be on your knees for her rack to be head level.

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    #10/12 Salma Hayak
    Latina’s are the most beautiful women on earth.

British women are the leftovers America left behind.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    #1 Liz Hurley

Latina’s are the most beautiful women on earth.

British women are the leftovers America left behind.

This is actually quite true

But Kate and Liz are outliers

We're here for outliers
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,068
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 Liz Hurley
    I am FOR fembots.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 Liz Hurley
    Liz’s bod is flawless: legs, big tits and ass. No 5’2” chick can touch that.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    #1 Liz Hurley

Sure they can. Cmon man. It's really rare to match her on a little chick, but it happens. I had a close friend and occasional GF during and a couple of years after high school who was 4'11" with large C cups a perfect, perfect ass, and what looked on her like long legs. Bit of a butter face but not problematic.

Edit...she was also a good gymnast but way too full figured to go next level at it. Ouch...it hurts a little to think about that.
  • Options
    #1 Liz Hurley
    chuck said:

Sure they can. Cmon man. It's really rare to match her on a little chick, but it happens. I had a close friend and occasional GF during and a couple of years after high school who was 4'11" with large C cups a perfect, perfect ass, and what looked on her like long legs. Bit of a butter face but not problematic.

Edit...she was also a good gymnast but way too full figured to go next level at it. Ouch...it hurts a little to think about that.
    I shit on yella when things are near and dear to my heart....but the man speaks the truth.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 Liz Hurley

chuck said:

I shit on yella when things are near and dear to my heart....but the man speaks the truth.
    Of course I speak the truth, ginger ballz.
  • Options
    #1 Liz Hurley

chuck said:

When the fuck did I become a ginger
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    #1 Liz Hurley
    Salma has accessories that are unmatched, but I’ve got to give it to Jordan
  • Options
    ShaneShane Member Posts: 53
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

chuck said:

chuck said:

When the fuck did I become a ginger
    ISAFNRC

Ginger Lives Matter