Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I Support CollegeDoog

2»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

What happened?

CollegeDoog hit the gates and punched his ticket back to dawgman. He said it was your post from a few days ago that made him decide he had to LEAVE!

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I think he he gets the prize for being the first poster to self immolate right in the middle of the store.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I think he he gets the prize for being the first poster to self immolate right in the middle of the store.

Disagree. That was Barney (RIP).
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    I run a hobby board. If you don't get a handle on these trolls it spins out of control. For those of you wishing for a return to the minimalist, posting sans asshole-logical-reasoning, or equivalently what you generally get from orangeslices, roaddoog, and the like (Bannon I am not happy with but I think he's having denture issues). I intend to start a small college thread someday on youralooser.com which is a superior site.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam

I run a hobby board. If you don't get a handle on these trolls it spins out of control. For those of you wishing for a return to the minimalist, posting sans asshole-logical-reasoning, or equivalently what you generally get from orangeslices, roaddoog, and the like (Bannon I am not happy with but I think he's having denture issues). I intend to start a small college thread someday on youralooser.com which is a superior site.

Jesus Fuck your act is tired
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Your sternum will break trying to press that much.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    I understand AoG is trying to troll but it is just really bad. Really hard to watch as it is just longer nails on a chalkboard each time.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    College Doog is an asshole.
  • SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343

Jesus got banned
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    I shall miss him. Arrogance, stupidity, plus an Ivy League Wannabe... Unfortunately it's not a unique combination.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited February 2014

Jesus got banned died for our sins.
    Is it the third day yet?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    d2d said:

I shall miss him. Arrogance, stupidity, plus an Ivy League Wannabe... Unfortunately it's not a unique combination.

Not to mention a tight end wanna be.

• d2d said:

Don't you remember how he quit playing sports and was headed towards an all-star career?

One of many lies he told much like how he was "living it up" during SB week when he was with his dad the whole time.
  • SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    dnc said:

Jesus got banned died for our sins.
    Is it the third day yet?
    He's still in the tomb with his 72 virgins. At least that's what I'm hearing.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club

d2d said:

Don't you remember how he quit playing sports and was headed towards an all-star career?

One of many lies he told much like how he was "living it up" during SB week when he was with his dad the whole time.
    He also missed a week of class IIRC. That would have wrecked or at least damaged most of our GPAs, but I'm sure he's gunning for a 4.0!