Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What Is Critical Race Theory?

2»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

I dont know any black people who think critical race theory is a legit theory.

Young people are not as dumb as the older generations make them out to be. They have a vast amount of knowledge at their fingertips and I believe will run this world much better then the older generations as a result.

CRT is promoted by the few and the left wing media but most of the younger crowd hasn't bit. America isn't as divided as portrayed by the media and young people aren't dumber than their elders. They are equally as intelligent with better access to information.

Its my opinion that they will be the best generation since the greatest generation and it won't be even close

They are all fags. Fuck off. Agree

Millennials are cool. Disagree
    Yeah. But the only thing worse than a millennial is a genxer or a ...

Wtf do they even call the younger people

Doesn't matter because they don't matter
    Millennials brought us the Big Bang theory and presided over the death of SNL. Enough said.
    Snl was dead long.ago and the big bang theory is a show making fun of gen x ers. Try again faggot
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,885 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2021

I dont know any black people who think critical race theory is a legit theory.

Young people are not as dumb as the older generations make them out to be. They have a vast amount of knowledge at their fingertips and I believe will run this world much better then the older generations as a result.

CRT is promoted by the few and the left wing media but most of the younger crowd hasn't bit. America isn't as divided as portrayed by the media and young people aren't dumber than their elders. They are equally as intelligent with better access to information.

Its my opinion that they will be the best generation since the greatest generation and it won't be even close

They are all fags. Fuck off. Agree

Millennials are cool. Disagree
    Yeah. But the only thing worse than a millennial is a genxer or a ...

Wtf do they even call the younger people

Doesn't matter because they don't matter
    Millennials brought us the Big Bang theory and presided over the death of SNL. Enough said.
    Snl was dead long.ago and the big bang theory is a show making fun of gen x ers. Try again faggot
    Watched and adored by humorless dull millennials dipshit. Try again pedophile.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Way too many boomers think that they didn't need to pay for their bills because the next two generations will. That has just metastasized and now most people (every leftard plus every RINO thinks that someone else will pay their bills. They won't.

I'm a boomer, end of then anyway, paid all my bills.
    Same with me. But the federal government our group voted for didn't. I supported the Balanced Budget Constitutional Amendment. But the Boomer MSM and the dems in particular hated the idea of paying the bills on time.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,137 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Way too many boomers think that they didn't need to pay for their bills because the next two generations will. That has just metastasized and now most people (every leftard plus every RINO thinks that someone else will pay their bills. They won't.

I'm a boomer, end of then anyway, paid all my bills.
    Same with me. But the federal government our group voted for didn't. I supported the Balanced Budget Constitutional Amendment. But the Boomer MSM and the dems in particular hated the idea of paying the bills on time.
    Dim's in Kalifornia took 4 billion from my pension system to balance the state budget once. Dim's refused to pay it back. Republican governor elected after the fact did repay it but Dim's fought him tooth and nail to never repay it. A law was then passed barring them from ever stealing money that way again and that had to be done with ballot initiative IIRC so they can't remove it and do it again.