Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jahlil Florence, 2022 3* DB, San Diego (Lincoln), CA (Offered)

12346»

Comments

• RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Did "Juice" even make an attempt at getting this kid?

Who do you think was gathering his clothes and quietly climbing out the window when whoever the fuck @coach_meat and @CoachLup are knocked at midnight?
    My best friend had to do that in high school, except for instead of Tosh Lupoi and Coach Meat it was an angry dad and brother. Dude got punched while losing his virginity and had to run to his car with his pants around his ankles, after climbing out a window with angry bro chasing him. Came to school with a black eye the next day.
    But did he get to smash again?
    It took him a while to find another willing participant, she wasn’t worth a post orgasm donkey punch.
    Hardcore Husky hates happy endings (new motto?) but this summer he’s getting married to a lovely lady that can do much better. It will be my first time being a best man and he asked me not to share that story. I’ll have to pick from one of the many other instances where he gets beat up or rawdogs a questionable prospect.
    The punchy bro is a cop now.