Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Detroit Lions waive Hunter Bryant

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,971
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I never understood why people thought he would be a good pro.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

A 6'3" TE who is built like a brick shithouse can dominate against high school kids and developmentally challenged college teams.

Against NFL players... not so much
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,986
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Black Bust??? I kid
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

A 6'3" TE who is built like a brick shithouse can dominate against high school kids and developmentally challenged college teams.

Against NFL players... not so much
    *6'2"
  • Options
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

His hands were always a bigger problem than anyone wanted to acknowledge.

He dropped when it mattered and those injuries did not help
    Then he arrogantly sat out the Vegas Bowl to prepare for the draft. (Unless there's something I don't know)
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,537
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

Then he arrogantly sat out the Vegas Bowl to prepare for the draft. (Unless there's something I don't know)
    He has 2 knee injuries, he could not risk it. He went undrafted because of it
    So he gets a pass from you but not Rapp, our hardest hitting safety since Milloy and not a pussy, sitting out due to a fucked up shoulder?

Rapp is one of the hardest hitting safeties in the NFL too. He fucking rocked Gaskin and caused a fumble. Its why he is always knicked up.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

So he gets a pass from you but not Rapp, our hardest hitting safety since Milloy and not a pussy, sitting out due to a fucked up shoulder?

Rapp is one of the hardest hitting safeties in the NFL too. He fucking rocked Gaskin and caused a fumble. Its why he is always knicked up.
    I thought it was his hip? Is he even a starter for LA?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

Hunter played that rose bowl game. Also up to that point rapp never had any injuries. While hunters was well documented
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,537
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

I thought it was his hip? Is he even a starter for LA?
    I think youre right on the hip

He has started on and off, even when he doesn't start he gets a ton of snaps
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

I thought it was a fucked up hip?

I've talked to Rapp. I'm over it.

Pete fucking quit on UW with a !. So I'm siding with the players on this.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    There is also the fact HB was never a TE. He was a WR at UW. If he ran a 4.4 instead of a 4.8, he’d be DKM. But he doesn’t.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

Rapp wasn’t injured for the rose bowl. Hth.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

Washington's 1st Rose Bowl in 20 years and he sat out. The injury was bullshit, despite his explanation otherwise. He fucking quit to protect his NFL future. Good for him but I'll curse the MF until the day I die.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

Washington's 1st Rose Bowl in 20 years and he sat out. The injury was bullshit, despite his explanation otherwise. He fucking quit to protect his NFL future. Good for him but I'll curse the MF until the day I die.

You can’t expect to win against a GOOOD penn state team that was stock full of John Donovan players. You just can’t. There was no reason to play.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

Baseman said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

You can’t expect to win against a GOOOD penn state team that was stock full of John Donovan players. You just can’t. There was no reason to play.
    That was the Fiesta. Rose was tOSU.
  • Options
    Founders Club

LawDawg1 said:

Baseman said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

That was the Fiesta. Rose was tOSU.
    yeah but still