Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official Round 2 Victors and tie breaker announcement

TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
1 over 9 - Gina Valentina

In an absolute thriller, our number one overall seed squeaked out a victory over Veronica Rodriguez. Gina jumped out to an early lead but Veronica clawed her way back in. In maybe the highlight of the tournament Rodriguez thought she tied up the vote but, after a replay review, officials found the tying vote to be after the buzzer.

Heartbreak for Veronica but selfies win championships and Gina moves on.

2 over 10 - Leah Gotti

Another scare for a top seed, proving that no one is safe. Gotti’s team is strong but the selfie game was a little weak. Derza tried to take advantage and pull off a stunner but it was not to be.

3 over 6 - Autumn Falls

In the closest seeded battle we saw the biggest blow out. Falls pulled out the rare selfie boob gif and Starr had no answer for it.

5 vs 13 - tied

In a day filled with chalk, the lowest seed remaining forced a tie. This Cinderella will just not give up.

As a lover of democracy I don’t see a tie, I see an opportunity. An opportunity for MORE democracy. That’s right sports fans, we’re running this matchup back.

I appreciate everyone that’s voting. I don’t care about being mainstream or popular, I just want to put out good content. So I’m going to rerun this matchup, have it up all day to see if we can pull in another vote or two to settle this.

If it remains tied at midnight my time, there will need to be a tie breaker because this has to end sometime.

Comments