Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leadership at its Finest

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Interrupts jello time for Biden (anyone who thinks he is anything but a dementia patient is kidding themselves)...as for Kamala the folks running things may have finally realized keeping her far away from anything important is the best option.

Quite a banana republic we currently have..
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,088
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    JILL!!! WHERE'S MY KEYS!?!?!

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It’s news to me Biden ran on an issue
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    A lot of people are focused on Biden’s derangement. You’re not?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,129
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

A lot of people are focused on Biden’s derangement. You’re not?

For Benny, dementia would be a feature and not a bug.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

BDS

No ... it's called being genuinely concerned at the direction of our country and the lack of leadership coming out of the Biden Administration

If you were concerned about the behavior of the Trump Administration ... I don't see how you can objectively view what is happening in the Biden Administration as a positive either.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

BDS

No ... it's called being genuinely concerned at the direction of our country and the lack of leadership coming out of the Biden Administration

If you were concerned about the behavior of the Trump Administration ... I don't see how you can objectively view what is happening in the Biden Administration as a positive either.
    Benny cares about free sh*t or a no responsibility government job. Leadership doesn't matter. He has the long-term view of a mosquito.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

BDS

Benny cares about free sh*t or a no responsibility government job. Leadership doesn't matter. He has the long-term view of a mosquito.
    Words >>> Actions

The modern world
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Tequilla said:

BDS

This. There's an alternate reality crowd that thinks everything is fine because Trump is gone.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

Tequilla said:

BDS

This. There's an alternate reality crowd that thinks feels everything is fine because Trump is gone.