Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AOC wants to abolish police but yet

13»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Kobe and the rest of the left feed a steady diet to the black community that they aren't responsible for the crime they commit, it's systemic white racism that's to blame not you. They encourage disrespect and hostility to the cops through BLM and Antifa thus increasing the number of people who feel it's perfectly acceptable to resist arrest and fight the cops. Then when the level of conflict increases they point to it and say "see, see, the system doesn't work."

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    thechatch said:

It’s fair to say that there is room for improvement in literally every government entity. At the end of the day, it’s the job the police to protect us from ourselves and each other. There are good cops and there are bad cops. I’d wager that the former our number the latter by a wide margin, and that the recent ACAB ideology that is not only condoned, but supported and championed by vocal members of the DNC leadership such as Ms Cortez, is absolutely poisonous toward any sort of discourse that would allow us to work toward improving upon a system as large and necessary as public law enforcement.

It is my belief that no one should ever die at the hands of a police officer while in custody, which is why the Floyd case was so troubling. As to officer-involved shootings, I also believe that taking someone’s life is literally the 2nd to last thing that a patrolman wants to have happen when he or she wakes up in the morning to go to work. Better training and better candidates are needed to avoid/limit those kinds of interactions, and that means more funding, not less.

Also, It amazes me that the left points at a failing public education sector and yells that we need more money for a system that already spends more per student than any other in the world, and at the same time looks at a fairly successful system of law enforcement and says we need to defund it either drastically or totally because a vocal and militant arm of their voter base has millions of followers on Twitter and Instagram.

Get a fucking clue, people. When it comes to government enterprise, you get what you pay for....if you’re lucky.

Ringing endorsement for giving the Government MORE $$$
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2021
    <10 unarmed black men get killed by cops each year. <4 weren't resisting arrest.

So here we are debating an issue that might affect 2 out of 330 million people in any given year.

The Media has Won.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,642
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Hollywood and Lebron should be held accountable for pushing this garbage.

<10 unarmed black men get killed by cops each year. <4 weren't resisting arrest.

So here we are debating an issue that might affect 2 out of 330 million people in any given year.

The Media has Won. </p>

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,363
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,159
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The Media has Won. </p>

Well, at least we've found something with less statistical probability than dying of the VID.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2021
    "Get a fucking clue, people. When it comes to government enterprise, you get what you pay for....if you’re lucky."

I'm afraid this doesn't ring true In Seattle, where the more we spend, the worse our government performs.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,201
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

"Get a fucking clue, people. When it comes to government enterprise, you get what you pay for....if you’re lucky."

I'm afraid this doesn't ring true In Seattle, where the more we spend, the worse our government performs.

Just to piss of the Slobberer who is owned by the chicoms and government unions. Money is not the problem. It's the government unions, including police unions.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

IMMIGRATION DETENTION: Not sure why the Left spends so much of its energies opposing privately owned and operated immigration detention facilities, as but NPR notes, they’re still at it. Part of it is apparently inspired by labor unions. They get a better deal from the feds.

The private facilities I’ve inspected on behalf of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights were nicer than the government-owned facilities. The astonished look on the faces of my Progressive colleagues when we toured a private facility near San Antonio was priceless.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Replace all cops with taser drones on a public streaming channel. 24/7 security, no pension or healthcare worries and they work 24/7/365 without ever taking a break