Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Defense Has Another Productive Day, Gets New Faces Involved

Comments

• Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 916
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,560
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    So after a bunch of practices that some in here have seen, my question is do we have a feeling for whether this new defense will be committed to increased levels of blitzing? Is that the reason that they let Coach K exit without simply paying the dude to stay with us? I'm thinking that we may see an increased desire in that area that many have felt has been missing in the equation.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

So after a bunch of practices that some in here have seen, my question is do we have a feeling for whether this new defense will be committed to increased levels of blitzing? Is that the reason that they let Coach K exit without simply paying the dude to stay with us? I'm thinking that we may see an increased desire in that area that many have felt has been missing in the equation.

Coach K left because we couldn't double his salary.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I would love to believe that was the only reason.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I would love to believe that was the only reason.
    I'll also blindly hypothesize that he doesn't trust Jimmy to adequately helm the program. Or Jen. Or abundance.

But I'll never believe that he left because "we wanted to go in another direction" or some other flavor of WDWHA.