Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Ballz

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Dude, who are you even talking to? This site is basically you having conversations with yourself since you ran off Sonics. It’s pointless

Comments

• Options
    We have the best TE room in the country. The TE’s will be a big focal point in the offense and will fully supplement the lack of experience and depth at WR in the passing game. Great TE’s releasing for routes off a hard play action fake are impossible to stop. Otton will get his, but Culp, Moore, Redman, and Westy are all ballers as well. Culp and Moore are consistently balling out in practice. If teams want to try to double-team Otton, that’s advantage UW because we have so many weapons at both WR and TE, it’s ridiculous. Our top three RBs, Davis, Newton, and McGrew, are great pass catchers as well. This offense can stretch the field in every direction. There’s nothing they can’t do. Buckle up buttercups.
  • Options
    Did you need to see Byron Murphy play in games to know he was good? No. We have three future NFL TE’s behind Otton, maybe four. They’re good. I don’t need to see them do it games when they’re already doing it against the best secondary in the conference day in and day out.

I think you overrate Puka. He’s a decent possession receiver who has issues dropping the ball as well. He can’t take the top off a defense. He doesn’t have elite speed. Sawyer Raccannelli is equivalent to Puka in talent. Bynum, Rome, and Jalen have elite speed. If they can catch the deep ball, then it’s gonna be bombs away all season long to those guys. We know Bynum can consistently catch the deep ball. We need to the other two to do it as well and they will.

Newton had that great tip-toe TD catch against BYU in 2019. I’ve never seen him drop the ball. He’s a former QB. He’s a natural hands catcher. Again, I don’t need to see him catch a bunch of wheel routes in games to know he can catch. Some things are just obvious to the trained eye.

The passing game is about getting chunk plays. It’s not just about going deep and getting 40-50 yard gains. It’s about getting 15-35 yard gains on a consistent basis to both the WRs and TE’s. This is not a ball control offense at all. That’s not what the practice reports are suggesting.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,526
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Pass the damn ball?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,437
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

Pass the damn ball?

I said UW doesn’t need to be aggressive in the portal to have a team capable of winning the Pac-12 title next season and they didn’t. I never said they WOULDN’T add guys through the portal. I only said they didnt NEED to. Get your facts straight before you come at me bitch.
    That really needs a "some of you need to learn the difference" to cap it at the end.
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,563
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2021
    Haha what a hilarious doog induced thread... I don’t mean to be disrespectful but this ballz analysis is lovely material to consider

I’m out looking for unicorns, BRB
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In Ballz world every recruit we take is or will grow into a 6 star and we start 23 All Americans (one for extra credit) until they leave or get passed on the depth chart by the next one.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,234
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,819
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Dude, who are you even talking to? This site is basically you having conversations with yourself since you ran off Sonics. It’s pointless

Ballz and DJDuck should start a site together
    I just had a back and forth with moron Benny but I guess you just disregarded it to pull out a Strawman and fuck it. To further prove your narrative is full of shit we are having a back and forth. You people are amazing I come here to a site created by Race for former educkers to talk Ducks and I find idiot Huskies like you and OSU Benny just trolling here to denigrate other people rather than talk sports. I’m just trying to provide some info for grist to other Duck fans to discuss. Maybe you could find something more constructive to do rather than attack other people.

Maybe you might actually have something to add about the Harmon post. All Benny gave a shit about was whining about the writer. Now you come along and whine about me. Grow up........”DUDE” my ass. This shows what a juvenile you are. HaHa ha ha ha
    Ha ha ha ha