Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who's Naghe...Naghe....Nagonnaplayhereanymore come spring/fall?

UW roster turnover thread

My guesses:

QBs - If Cyler starts, Lindquist leaves (I don't care what the morons on dawgman say. No top 10 qb is gonna sit and hold a clipboard his entire career. If Lindquist starts, Cyler leaves. If Williams starts, Cyler leaves.

RBs - McDaniel is the most likely to leave unless he passes up Washington as a big back. Cooper could also medically retire if it turns out he's gonna be a 4th or 5th string guy. At FB, Brown or Wooching will probably leave or change positions.

WRs - Probably no one unless Stringfellow gets the boot

OL - Hindy and Fuvai. Both should never have been offered and will likely be passed up by the incoming freshmen.
Brostek is also a possibility. Sark completely fucked him by throwing him to the wolves before he was ready. Cozetto himself alluded to the kid having no confidence at all last year. I could see him leaving to get a new start or leaving football altogether. Hopefully Pete sees something in him, redshirts him next year, and he's ready to go with two years of eligibility when everyone leaves.

DL - Tupou and Finau. Passed up by freshmen. Not very good.

DBs - Wallace already left. I could see Beaver leaving if he gets passed up by a younger guy.

LBs - No one. Maybe Scott Lawyer but I think he's pretty much settled into being a special teams guy.

Kickers - Durkee or Van Winkle will be gone

Comments