Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recapping two weeks of Oregon Ducks spring practice

GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter

Hey, would you be open to the idea of giving me a few pointers on the do's and don'ts of a major remodel job? Waiting for my middle son to graduate so that he is no longer in the house but I need to do some foundation work, redo all the electrical work and the plumbing and remodel my entire downstairs, includes a bathroom, bedroom, living room and laundry room and a pantry.

I want to do this thing right and I'd like to avoid any obvious mistakes. I'd be more than happy to pay you for your time. I'm probably at least another year, year and a half from making this happen so there is no rush but I assume that it's not something you just want to wing it on.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Measure for a New Toilet
    A person using a tape measure to measure for a new toilet.
    Measure from your back wall to the closet bolts that secure the toilet to the floor. Be sure to measure from the wall and not from the baseboard. Also, measure to any nearby water supply lines on the floor. Some toilets have a wider base that might not fit next to a supply line on the floor. It’s a good idea to measure from the bowl to a sidewall to be sure that the toilet will fit in your space.

Choose the shape of your toilet bowl. Usually, toilet bowls are elongated for comfort, but if you have a smaller space you might need a round bowl.

Once you have the new toilet, start removing the old one. When replacing a toilet, remember that toilets are heavy; it’s easier to remove the tank first and then the bowl. Here's how to remove a toilet:

Step 1: Remove the Water
    A person removing water from the tank with a sponge.
    Turn off the water supply line and flush the water from the tank. Remove the rest of the water in the tank with a sponge
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Hey, would you be open to the idea of giving me a few pointers on the do's and don'ts of a major remodel job? Waiting for my middle son to graduate so that he is no longer in the house but I need to do some foundation work, redo all the electrical work and the plumbing and remodel my entire downstairs, includes a bathroom, bedroom, living room and laundry room and a pantry.

I want to do this thing right and I'd like to avoid any obvious mistakes. I'd be more than happy to pay you for your time. I'm probably at least another year, year and a half from making this happen so there is no rush but I assume that it's not something you just want to wing it on.

Since you’re such a moron let me spell it out for you.....Your beef is with SI, not me or any other Duck. The article is from SI you imbecile. But you do a great job of fucking that Strawman nearly everytime you open your friggin’ big fat mouth.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Measure for a New Toilet
    A person using a tape measure to measure for a new toilet.
    Measure from your back wall to the closet bolts that secure the toilet to the floor. Be sure to measure from the wall and not from the baseboard. Also, measure to any nearby water supply lines on the floor. Some toilets have a wider base that might not fit next to a supply line on the floor. It’s a good idea to measure from the bowl to a sidewall to be sure that the toilet will fit in your space.

Choose the shape of your toilet bowl. Usually, toilet bowls are elongated for comfort, but if you have a smaller space you might need a round bowl.

Once you have the new toilet, start removing the old one. When replacing a toilet, remember that toilets are heavy; it’s easier to remove the tank first and then the bowl. Here's how to remove a toilet:

Step 1: Remove the Water
    A person removing water from the tank with a sponge.
    Turn off the water supply line and flush the water from the tank. Remove the rest of the water in the tank with a sponge

I just had a back and forth with moron Benny but I guess you just disregarded it to pull out a Strawman and fuck it. To further prove your narrative is full of shit we are having a back and forth. You people are amazing I come here to a site created by Race for former educkers to talk Ducks and I find idiot Huskies like you and OSU Benny just trolling here to denigrate other people rather than talk sports. I’m just trying to provide some info for grist to other Duck fans to discuss. Maybe you could find something more constructive to do rather than attack other people.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-BI1bqXdlI