Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rich Eisen’s Penei Sewell interview

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,384
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Big Tim program.

Meat was jumping up and down like he just won the Natty. I guess that's what happens when a Chris Petersen offense gifts you the second half like that.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited May 2021
    Feelings, nothing more than feelings, haie.

Nice spin.

That was at Husky Stadium . . . Part of the incredible 5-year run by the Doogs you referred to.

Careful what you say about Peterson. You “may” rue the day you folks ran him off and replaced him with Jimma Lake.

I’m sure your new OC well make the Doogs a big tim program again.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    No one ran off Petersen. He was a burned out stiff looking for a fat paycheck before retiring. No one hired him to UW and no one ran him off from here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    trublue said:

Feelings, nothing more than feelings.

Nice spin.

That was at Husky Stadium . . . Part of the incredible 5-year run by the Doogs

Careful what you say about Peterson. You “may” rue the day you folks ran him off and replaced him with Jimma Lake.

I’m sure your new OC well make the Doogs a team to be feared.

Ran him off?! We?re still paying him to give lectures on fucking leadership despite his own team hating him that year, and him quitting on them.

Pete after the apple cup, "Yeah I think this year there was a lot of looking at the logo on our helmets and thinking everything would just work out (paraphrasing)"

No dipshit, it was you looking at your shit tier offense and thinking everything would just work out year in and year out. Why he went .500 half his years in Power 5.
  • Options
    edited May 2021

No one ran off Petersen. He was a burned out stiff looking for a fat paycheck before retiring. No one hired him to UW and no one ran him off from here.

Disagree.

You folks have unrealistic standards . . . Much higher than your ADs.

Just relish the academics.

Oregon (Phil Knight) cares more about sports.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Disagree.
    Okay, then you're just fucking stupid. You fit right in the Refuge.
  • Options
    haie said:

trublue said:

Nice spin.

Ran him off?! We?re still paying him to give lectures on fucking leadership despite his own team hating him that year, and him quitting on them.

Pete after the apple cup, "Yeah I think this year there was a lot of looking at the logo on our helmets and thinking everything would just work out (paraphrasing)"

No dipshit, it was you looking at your shit tier offense and thinking everything would just work out year in and year out. Why he went .500 half his years in Power 5.
    Name a better head coach at Washington in the last 20 years?
    Weasel - Don’t even go there
    Gilby - LMAO
    Tyrone - LMAO
    I Bark for Sark - Don’t even go there

Don James ain’t coming back . . .
  • Options
    haie said:

trublue said:

Nice spin.

More feelings . . . What about the great 5-year run you were boasting about?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

Nice spin.

Gilby - LMAO
    Tyrone - LMAO

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

Nice spin.

We? haven't had a good coach in 20+ years. That's my feeling on the matter.

You got a trip on McKenzie River planned anytime soon?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,518
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Remind me. Does Penis Swell still play for the Ducks?
  • Options

Remind me. Does Penis Swell still play for the Ducks?

Nope . . . But his brother, Noah Sewell, does. Thanks for asking . . .
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

Nice spin.

Gilby - LMAO
    Tyrone - LMAO

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

Nice spin.

Peterson was your last good coach . . .Prior to that, Lambo Inthe 90’s, after Don James . . .
  • Options
    haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

Nice spin.

Gilby - LMAO
    Tyrone - LMAO

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

Nice spin.

Who was your last “good” coach?
  • Options
    haie said:

trublue said:

Disagree.
    Okay, then you're just fucking stupid. You fit right in the Refuge.
    haie said:

Big Tim program.

Meat was jumping up and down like he just won the Natty. I guess that's what happens when a Chris Petersen offense gifts you the second half like that.
    I’ve never claimed Oregon is a big-time football program . . . I will claim Oregon has dominated Washington in this century.

Meat was jumping around . . . You can blame Pete for the loss . . . Oregon simply cared more - exemplified by the play of LB Troy Dye, who played most of the game with a club on his right hand after busting his right thumb.

You sound like an Oregon fan from the 70’s and 80’s . . . a litany of excuses.

Now go put on your t-shirt that says:
    “Beat Oregon
    Nothing Else Matters”