Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So how are the Qanon conspiracy theorists any different from the...

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

We're now eliminating advance math classes in certain states because of your team's insane "systemic white racism" conspiracy theory Rubber. Can you cite for me any of the policy or institutional changes made due to Qanon?

The only difference between the two are that a hell of lot more people believe your "Systemic white racism" conspiracy theory and the damage being done because people believe it is far more significant and damaging than anything the Qanon nuts ever did. You have "systemic white racism" conspiracy nuts in the fucking White House along with nearly every elected Rat in Congress.

Along with every major city mayor and public school superintendents and the vast majority of college presidents. But at least it doesn't rise to a voting issue due to the high character of these well-meaning folk.
    It's okay because you can take classes on gender queer Spiderman theory at Brown now
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    And of course neither Flea or GDS can tell us why Qanon is a bad conspiracy theory that's believed by a handful of nut jobs but the "Systemic white racism" is a good conspiracy theory believed by millions including almost every elected Rat party member, college professor, public school teacher and rank and file member of the Rat party, including Flea and GDS and Kobe and Rubber.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

What's the matter GDS, too big a fucking coward to articulate why I'm wrong?

@GDS ought to know better than to show his lying POS avatar around here, until he produces the evidence I've demanded to see for 2 years proving that Tulsi Gabbard supported Syrian President Assad. @GDS is a lying fucking worm that lives under a rock and needs to crawl back down the hole he's been hiding in for 2 years.

Fuck you, @GDS, you slimy little worm. Go crawl back under your rock, you piece of shit.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221

SFGbob said:

@GDS ought to know better than to show his lying POS avatar around here, until he produces the evidence I've demanded to see for 2 years proving that Tulsi Gabbard supported Syrian President Assad. @GDS is a lying fucking worm that lives under a rock and needs to crawl back down the hole he's been hiding in for 2 years.

Fuck you, @GDS, you slimy little worm. Go crawl back under your rock, you piece of shit.
    Evidence you've demanded?

lol

And who the fuck are you, faggot, other than a dumbfuck that thinks you're more important than you actually are?

What a crying little bitch you are. Are you going to hold your breath until your demands are met? I hope so.
  • Options
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

lol

And who the fuck are you, faggot, other than a dumbfuck that thinks you're more important than you actually are?

What a crying little bitch you are. Are you going to hold your breath until your demands are met? I hope so.
    You live in Shelton and you're proud of it.

That's all anyone needs to know, Loser.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

lol

I don't live in Shelton, you fucking retard.

Are you ever not wrong?

You should just shut your fucking hole instead of being wrong all the time, stupid. How could you possibly be so well read and so ill-informed at the same time? It's because you're a dumbfuck, isn't it?
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

lol

I don't live in Shelton, you fucking retard.

Are you ever not wrong?

You should just shut your fucking hole instead of being wrong all the time, stupid. How could you possibly be so well read and so ill-informed at the same time? It's because you're a dumbfuck, isn't it?
    IDGAF where you live. Shelton, Olympia, Elma, doesn't matter.

All that matters is what a liar you are when you say you didn't want to get into Foster.

Everyone knows you're a liar. And I know how much it hurts.

Your reply will confirm it.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

And of course neither Flea or GDS can tell us why Qanon is a bad conspiracy theory that's believed by a handful of nut jobs but the "Systemic white racism" is a good conspiracy theory believed by millions including almost every elected Rat party member, college professor, public school teacher and rank and file member of the Rat party, including Flea and GDS and Kobe and Rubber.

Oh Bob, the polling that has been done on this puts it in the neighborhood of 10% of the GOP are into this shit. It’s way more than a “handful.” Trump and his social media team 100% played footsie with these weirdos throughout the campaign and you don’t do that for a “handful” of people.

I’m sure you saw the clips of Lin Wood blowing his brains out in front of a packed arena last week at what was basically a Qanon event. Everything he said was batshit crazy but the audience loved every second of it. Jim Caviezel (wtf happened to that guy?) was also a headline speaker and he told everyone about the horrors of adrenochrome and the audience LOVED it.

There is another big Qanon event coming up in Dallas and fucking Congressman Louise Gohmert is going to speak along with MAGA royalty Sidney Powell and Michael Flynn. I’ll be sure to post some video of this bonkers event so you guys get a chance to hand waive it away.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,077
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Oh Bob, the polling that has been done on this puts it in the neighborhood of 10% of the GOP are into this shit. It’s way more than a “handful.” Trump and his social media team 100% played footsie with these weirdos throughout the campaign and you don’t do that for a “handful” of people.

I’m sure you saw the clips of Lin Wood blowing his brains out in front of a packed arena last week at what was basically a Qanon event. Everything he said was batshit crazy but the audience loved every second of it. Jim Caviezel (wtf happened to that guy?) was also a headline speaker and he told everyone about the horrors of adrenochrome and the audience LOVED it.

There is another big Qanon event coming up in Dallas and fucking Congressman Louise Gohmert is going to speak along with MAGA royalty Sidney Powell and Michael Flynn. I’ll be sure to post some video of this bonkers event so you guys get a chance to hand waive it away.
    Ahahahahahahaha

The “polling” also has Cho Bai Den at almost 60% approval rating too.

Ahahahahahahaha.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Great, 10% vs 95% of all Rats and 100% of all Congressional Rats and the President and the VP who believe in the Systemic White Racism conspiracy theory. Do you believe that Systemic White Racism is the cause for all negative white and black racial disparities Rubber?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

A new poll shows 90% of democrats now fully embrace communism.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,638
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I’ve never met anyone who is involved or follows this so-called movement. I have seen ANTIFA people throw bricks through storefront windows at my old building, however.

Ask me anything, I guess....
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    We'll know if Q got anything right after the Arizona audit. The chair is against the wall. John has a long moustache.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I posted the az audit thread for the mental gymnastics. I don’t believe it will ever be completed.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,129
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

I posted the az audit thread for the mental gymnastics. I don’t believe it will ever be completed.

Also have no idea what can be audited. Matching signatures to the original voter registration document? Can ballots be traced to mail in ballots envelopes (doubtful)? Were ballots illegally harvested (how is that happening)? Run ballots through audited and now clean counting machines?
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

Ahahahahahahaha

Ahahahahahahaha.

Everything is fake. Everybody is in on it. Gee, where would anybody get the idea that the Right is prone to conspiracy theories?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,077
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021

SFGbob said:

Ahahahahahahaha

Ahahahahahahaha.

Everything is fake. Everybody is in on it. Gee, where would anybody get the idea that the Right is prone to conspiracy theories?
    You seem to know way more about QAnon than any conservative here.

So, I'm gonna get on a limb and say from you.

Cho Bai Den - 60% approval. That's awesome. AHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Ahahahahahahaha

Ahahahahahahaha.

Why the Kunt act Rubber? Questions too tough for you?