Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So how are the Qanon conspiracy theorists any different from the...

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited April 2021 in Tug Tavern
systemic white racism conspiracy theorists? The only difference I see is that far, far more liberals buy into the systemic white racism conspiracy than conservatives ever did to Qanon.

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,284
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Need qanon expert @Rubberfirst to weigh in here.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    As long as they both drive you crazy, they're good with me.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,958
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

We? need a pole. Who is more of a Q expert - @Rubberfist or @oregonblitzkrieg?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,455
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

We? need a pole. Who is more of a Q expert - @Rubberfist or @oregonblitzkrieg?
    Rubber knows gay bathhouse practices, OregonB doesn't!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,666
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Obi wan bk thinks qtards are small timer sellouts
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,150
    Founders Club
    OBK was photoshopping Obama zombie clones back when qanon thought McCain was a good guy
  • Options

OBK was photoshopping Obama zombie clones back when qanon thought McCain was a good guy

😂
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,965
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2021
    I know that seven or eight years ago, white supremacist meant the KKK and maybe 25,000 nuts.

Now it's pretty much every institution, sport, hobby, and thing in this country according to these idiots. Nobody has the guts to tell them to fuck off and go away.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    I told my black coworker today that based upon not wanting to stop standardized testing I am now officially a white supremacist.

He's like wtf. My wife is a teacher! Our kids are advanced!

Well too bad jackass. You are now a race traitor.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    SFGbob said:

systemic white racism conspiracy theorists? The only difference I see is that far, far more liberals buy into the systemic white racism conspiracy than conservatives ever did to Qanon.

Well a huge difference would be that racism exists and an all powerful Cabal of Satanic pedophiles doesn’t exist. Did you actually think this through?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Well a huge difference would be that racism exists and an all powerful Cabal of Satanic pedophiles doesn’t exist. Did you actually think this through?
    Correct racism does exist and pedophilia does exist. And believing that there is an all powerful cabal of Satanic pedophiles is fucking nuts but according to the left believing that there is an all powerful Systemic white racism that explains why blacks do poorly on standardized tests and have more kids out of wedlock and are more likely to hand in their homework late, that's perfectly sane and reasonable.

Did you actually think this through?

Now of those two insane belief systems, which one has more adherents?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,150
    Founders Club
    Imagine if there was a white supremacy Jeffrey Epstein... how much do you think he’d be brushed under the rug?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    We're now eliminating advance math classes in certain states because of your team's insane "systemic white racism" conspiracy theory Rubber. Can you cite for me any of the policy or institutional changes made due to Qanon?

The only difference between the two are that a hell of lot more people believe your "Systemic white racism" conspiracy theory and the damage being done because people believe it is far more significant and damaging than anything the Qanon nuts ever did. You have "systemic white racism" conspiracy nuts in the fucking White House along with nearly every elected Rat in Congress.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,261
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

We're now eliminating advance math classes in certain states because of your team's insane "systemic white racism" conspiracy theory Rubber. Can you cite for me any of the policy or institutional changes made due to Qanon?

The only difference between the two are that a hell of lot more people believe your "Systemic white racism" conspiracy theory and the damage being done because people believe it is far more significant and damaging than anything the Qanon nuts ever did. You have "systemic white racism" conspiracy nuts in the fucking White House along with nearly every elected Rat in Congress.

Along with every major city mayor and public school superintendents and the vast majority of college presidents. But at least it doesn't rise to a voting issue due to the high character of these well-meaning folk.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    What's the matter GDS, too big a fucking coward to articulate why I'm wrong?